Chapter 27 : In Between

"Come on pick up the pace will you !" 

The shouting echos throughout the dance practice room. This is the vibes that KQ Fellaz had to go through the past few days. Their oldest member and dance trainer been training them really rough and sometimes too harsh.

"Come on keep up !" 

He's been extra demanding and putting standard so high. Of course his almost 4 years training is not comparable with the KQ Fellaz considering that some of them are still a new trainee. Some can say he's far superior when it comes to experience.

"Hyung can we rest for a minute ?" Seonghwa said taking the trainer's attention.

"Rest ? You want to rest ?!"

"Yes, i would like to rest too." Yunho said agreeing with Seonghwa.

Kyoya sighed not dropping his frowned face.

"Fine , 15 minute rest. Hongjoong go grab me something from the store."

"B-but--"

"Now !"

Hongjoong was really shocked to see this side of Kyoya. He didn't expect him to turn so aggressive like this, hecks nobody expected to see him becoming like this.  While Hongjoong grab the drinks for him, Kyoya didn't  commenting on the mistakes that KQ Fellaz made. 

"Seonghwa can you work it or not ?! What makes you so slow in the transition ?!"

Seonghwa who's being scolded can do nothing but accept the rant coming from the hyung.

"San, show more power in your dance ! Pull up your weak-ass dancing !"

Same like Seonghwa , San can only stay quite accepting the harsh critique.

"Yunho and Mingi probably the only two guys who can dance, but for someone who learned from Seungri-sunbae Dance Academy you two still lacks so much ! Did i expect too much from you guys ?! IS IT THAT HARD ?!"

Even Yunho and Mingi can't escape his harsh words.

"I still don't see any progress over the past few days. Are you guys even training !? Huh ?! Lazy-ass trainees. " Kyoya said mocking the group of youngsters in front of him.

They all can only stay silent listening to the older trainee's rant. Ever since the day that Kyoya got drunk, he turned into a different person. 

Kyoya himself hasn't been training over the past few days. He'll only get up, grab breakfast, wait until the time for dance practice, and repeat. Some are starting to question why CEO-nim didn't do anything about his attitude or act.

But to say the group didn't improve is a little bit too much. Even though he's been really rough with them , the improvement was really impressive for only a week of training. But as a downside they'll be 2 times more tired than they usually be, making their private training also harder.

At some point , Kyoya even suggested CEO-nim to make him a soloist instead of being part of the group with KQ Fellaz. He's not here to wait any long year to debut. But CEO-nim didn't grant him the wish with the reason of budget issue.

"Aish what took him so long ?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hongjoong-ah." Kyoya lazily called his younger friend.

"Yeah ? Is there anything wrong hyung ?"

"Can you go and grab me a can of soda from the front store ?" 

"H-huh ? Right now ?"

"Duh, here take the money." Kyoya said throwing the money to the table near him.