Chapter 21 : Big Things Happening

Kyoya P.O.V.

"We are done..."

"Wha-What do you mean ?"

"I'm...breaking up with you..."

I widen my eyes couldn't believe what she said. A suffocating feeling started to engulf me as i find it hard to breathe after i heard her statement.

"B-but why Momo ? What's wrong ?!"

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT !"

I was shocked by the amount of hate she throw at me. Wh-what did i do wrong !?

"What do you mean ?! How is it my fault ?!"

"YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME RIGHT !!?"

C-cheating ?

What ? What is this nonsense she's talking about ?!

"Momo , what the hell are you talking about !?"

"YOU LIAR ! STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW !"

"I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABO-!"

I stopped after i realized i just shouted.Her swollen eyes starts dropping tears once again. If getting yelled by someone you love is not painful enough , seeing the girl that you love so much crying is more painful.

"Momo I-"

"So that's how you want to play...?"

"H-huh ?"

"Playing dumb until the end ? FINE ! SCREW YOU SELFISH BASTARD ! I HATE YOU !"

She shoved me to the side and ran away leaving me both confused and heartbroken. Are we really done ? This....this is how our love story ends ? I feel like my heart just got ripped away , it's...really painful...

"Kyo-san !"

I look to the owner of the voice.Sana and Mina can be seen running from the backstage.

"Sana..."

"Where's Momo ?"

"She...went that way..."

"Okay , thanks !"

Sana quickly chase after Momo but Mina..

"Kyoya-san , are you.....okay ?"

I look at her , she seems disturbed with something.

"Your face..it's like you just saw a disaster..."

A disaster ? Accurate enough i guess....

"MINA COME ON !"

Sana suddenly said from afar.

"COMING !

Kyoya-san, whatever the problem is i hope you'll find a solution to it. Hwaiting !"

With that the penguin queen catch up with Sana as the two vanished to the other hallway.

------------------------------------------------

Days pass , i.....can't stop thinking about what Momo said.

"YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME RIGHT !?"

Cheating ? How ? When ? Who ? I can keep asking the same question over and over and still don't get the answer. I stay loyal to her , i wouldn't do such a low thing and she should know that.

Where did she even get that idea from ? It's ridiculous !

(Sigh)

I should try talking to her again, i can't just leave our relationship ends like this. I love her too much to let her go like thi-