♡1♡

Taehyung's pov:

It was an early monday morning. The summer vacation was over. And all the students were getting ready to start there new school years. Including Kim Taehyung.

"Hey mom the brunette said", While walking thowards the kitchen. "

",Goodmorning honey. You ready for your new schoolyear?"

Yes i think so not looking foward to it though."

Honey aslong as you-

"Yhea yhea i know mom aslong as i study hard everything will be fine i just have to work hard i know" the brunette mumbled.

"That was not what i was gonna say. I wanted to say that aslong as you try your best. Me and your father will be proud of you."

The brunette walked thowards his mom with a smile. "Thankyou mom i know. But i have to go now have a great day at work",

Thankyou taehyung!, his mom yelled back while her son was already running thowards the front door.

------------------------------------------

"Me and Yoongi had such an amazing summer it was just perfect!"

I am happpy you had a nice summer chim. "I wish I had someone to share everything with.

"Your prince will Come Taehyung i am sure of that! Jimin said with a Smile on his face. "How was your summer by the way?

"Nahh kinda boring spend most of the time at home just watching Netflix and all. "And my dad was not at home Of course.

It's not that taehyung didn't have a good bond with his father or something. But most of the days he was at work even in the summer vacation. They could never do something as a Family and that bothered him a bit.

Jimin saw that the brunette became a little annoyed because of his dad. So he Decided to change the subject.

"Let's walk to class okay. I think everyone is already there." Taehyung nodded and they started walking thowards there first class of the new school year. Little did taehyung  Know how many surprises there were still waiting for him.

"Okay everyone i am mr Hann and i will be your math teacher for this year." I hope we can all work hard this schoolyear! Also we have 2 new students joining our class. Twins to be exact! "Would you guys like to introduce your selfs."

2 guys sitting in the back stood up and walked thowards the front. Everyone gasped and Girls started giggeling and whispering.

"Woow they are handsome. "Okay i take the blond one you take the other brother!

And taehyung had to admit they both were very handsome.

"My name Is Jeon Jungkook the ravenette boy said. "I am 18 years old. And i hope we will get all along.

And my name is Jeon Jungwoo the blond said. "I am also 18 of course because we are twins i think everyone can see that he said". Some girls started laughing at the sassy tone in his voice.

"And we will see if we get along he said while smirking and walking back to his table.

Thankyou boys mr Hann said. "Okay 
Jungwoo you can sit behind Eunjoo and Jungkook you can seat next to Taehyung.

Taehyung almost choked and jimin started laughing his ass off. "Is there a problem Mr Kim? ,

No ofcourse not Mr Hann everything is just fine. He said with a fake smile.

He is sitting next to me? This can't be right.
"Goodluck mr Kim" jimin said while laughing again. Fuck you Chim! I whisperd back.

I am sorry for the short chapter... i try to do beter next time! Thankyou for reading. And i hope you liked it♡