♡13♡

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung and Jungwoo were both sitting on the floor with there backs faceing the wall

"Thanks alot Jungwoo because of your stupid head we have been in here for almost an hour.

Jungwoo looked up at that. And he didn't look very pleased. But did the brunette care. No not one bit. This fucker ruined his hang out with Jungkook. And he has been locked in a room for an hour but mostly because of Jungkook.

"Look at who has got a big mouth. "The last time you were at my place you seemed so innocent. But i guess i was wrong.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at that. "Don't act like you know me or something. We litterly made a project Together and that's it. It's not like we are friends.

Jungwoo got up and walked to the side of the room where Taehyung was sitting. He kneeled down and looked at the brunette.

"That is because you are always with jungkook."

"So? You got any problems with that?!

'Maybe i do maybe i don't. "Who knows? Jungwoo said while smirking.

"Don't you have your Phone here or something?

"I don't left it in my locker in the main hall. You?

"Taehyung sighed at that. "Same thing. "Then i guess all we can do is wait? Jungwoo said more like a questions.

"Seems like it.

Jungkook's pov:

After i still didn't hear anything from taehyung 3 hours later i decided to call Jimin. He thought Taehyung was with me and didn't know where the older boy was or where he went.

Me and jimin and the other guys met up. When was the last time you even saw Taehyung? Yoongi asked.

PE me and Jimin said at the same time. Did he ever came out of school or not? Beacause you were waiting for him right kook?

I nodded, Yes i was waiting for him at the main entrance of the school. Mhh it maybe sounds weird but maybe he never left? Namjoon said.

Could be it is not like he just disapeared in thin air or something.

Let's all go look for him Hoseok said.

Me, Jimin and Yoongi went to the main hall and the PE part

And Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok would look around the school. 

Where could he be? This is not something Taehyung would do" Jimin said.

"Maybe you can try to call him again kook? Yoongi said while they were walking in the main hall with all the lockers.

I took my phone out of my pocket and called him again.

Naaaaa na na na naaa na na na na na na na naaaa.....~

Yep that's Taehyung's Phone jimin said while scratching the back of his head looking a little flustered.

"You and Taehyung really made your own ringtone?.

"Yes jimin said while walking thowards Taehyung's locker.

"It's weird he left his Phone in here. He always takes it with him".

You sure jimin?

"Kook i know my bestfriend and he never Like Never leaves without his phone. "He must be here around school.

Let's check the PE part. That's the last place we saw him.

Taehyung's pov:

"This is so stupid." Taehyung mumbled.

"Please just shut your mouth.

"And why would i do that hm? Because of you we are in here so i think i will just keep talking if i want to.

"If you don't shut up i am gonna make you. "Taehyung shrugged at that. "Goodluck with that.

Jungwoo got up and walked to Taehyung. "What are you doing?

Taehyung stepped back as far as he could until his back touched the wall. Jungwoo put both his hands on the sides of the brunette so he couldn't escape.

Jungwoo came a little closer. Until the door flung open.

Someone pushed Jungwoo off. I looked up and i saw an angry Jungkook standing in the room.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?

Sorry for the short chapter i didn't have alot of time to write this. And i also had kind of a Block like i didn't know how or what to write even tho i have an idea where this story is going. Thankyou for reading and see you in the next Chapter ♥️