♡9♡

The day started with a normal morning. But not for Taehyung and Jungkook. They were both looking forward to there friendly date. They both got ready to go to school in some nice outfits because they couldn't change after school anymore.

Taehyung's pov:

"So Taehyung you looking nice today". I Wonder why? Jimin said in a teasing tone. "I mean it's just a hangout right?

"So can't i look nice for this (hangout) Jimin?

"Ofcoure you can but still it almost looks like you are going on a date with Jeon".

Taehyung stopped walking. "Shit Does it really look like that? What if jungkook things it's weird?

"No no no Taehyung you look good sorry i was only teasing you a bit! Don't change.

"You sure?

"Yes i am Taehyung i wouldn't want my bestfriend to Embarrass himself. "Now come on let's go to school.

Fot both Taehyung and Jungkook school felt like years. "After the last class Jungkook toled Taehyung that he would wait for him at his car.
Taehyung put everything in his locker and got all the stuff for his stupid project with Jungwoo. When Taehyung was done he walked to the parkinglot and there he was.

Jungkook was leaning with his back against his car and he was looking at his Phone. He was wearing Black pants and just a simpel Black shirt. But Taehyung could really tell Black was jungkook's colour. Even thought it was not really a colour. The ravenette looked amazing in it.

He is so handsome Taehyung mumbled. He blushed a little and when he finnaly was calm again he walked up to jungkook. The younger heared him when Taehyung came closer. He looked up from his Phone and smiled at taehyung.

Let's go shall we?

Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung and then walked around the car to take place besides The brunette. At first there was a kind of awkward silence. Until the ravenette spoke up.

"You know Taehyung my brother is not always the nicest. "So if something happens just come to me okay. "I will take care of him.

Taehyung smiled at that. He thought it was cute jungkook wanted to make sure he was okay.

"Thankyou jungkook. "But i think i can handel him. "And sorry not sorry but i don't care about him. "So it doesn't bother me so much.

Jungkook felt happy knowing that taehyung didn't care one bit for his brother. But still wasn't that happy about his brother being with Taehyung. He was just not sure if he could trust Jungwoo.

After some small talk they arrived at the Jeon's house. "My mother is also home i hope you don't mind it?

"Oh it's okay Taehyung said.

"Mommmm i'm home! the Brunnete yelled. Mrs jeon came walking downstairs. "Hey Jungkook and i think you are Taehyung?

Taehyung bowed at her. Yes mrs Jeon he said with a smile.

"Don't be so formal. You can call me Aera. "i don't like all that formal stuff it makes me feel old". she said while giggeling a little.

"Come in boys i will get you something to drink. Aera said while walking to the kitchen.

"Is Jungwoo already home? Taehyung said while takeing place next to jungkook at the table.

"I don't think so otherwise he already would have shown up and be annoying. Taehyung laughed at that.

Aera came to the livingroom with some drinks and she started asking Taehyung the normal stuff like. Where did he meet jungkook and how it was going at school and about his hobby's. It was a nice chat until Jungwoo came in.

"Look what we have here" Jungwoo said. "Taehyung hurry up we got stuff to do. Aera looked Confused at that.

"Oh well you see me and Jungwoo are paired for a history project. So we decided to so that today beacause i already was comeing with jungkook today.

She hummed at that. "Okay good Luck boys. Taehyung stood up and looked at jungkook. And he saw that Jungkook didn't look that pleased. "Jungkook i see you in a bit okay it won't take long. The brunette said with a small smile.

Jungkook looked up and stared a bit at taehyung until he mumbled a small okay.

Jungwoo opened the door and he and Taehyung disapeared upstairs.

Jungkook's pov:

"We aren't gonna repeat what happend last time okay. Aera said. Jungkook looked at her.

"Ofcourse not mom and besides Taehyung is totally different then him. He won't do that.

"Good because he runied my Family. "And besides i like Taehyung. So don't mind to bring him over again. She said with a small smile
We will see mom jungkook replied.

Taehyung's pov:

Did you even do any work jungwoo? The brunette said annoyed.

"No i didn't think that was necessary. We have your pretty mind for that. Taehyung sighed.

They were now in jungwoo's room working at the history project. And taehyung was not so pleased.

"Ugh what did i do to be pared with such an idiot.

"Hey! I am not an idiot okay!

"Then prove it! Taehyung said. Do some work otherwise i will only do my part and write only my name on it.

"Okay okay what do you want me to do hmm? Jungwoo walked thowards the desk that taehyung was sitting.

"If you look some information up for this part and then write some small notes about it. "Its good!

It was finally silend and the boys were both working. After 20 minuts jungwoo was done with his part.

"Look Taehyung i am done. The blonde said while handing Taehyung the paper. "It is pretty good Taehyung said. "You aren't that stupid Afterall the brunette said with a small smile.

"Hey that's not nice! Taehyung laughed at that. Working with Jungwoo wasn't that bad afterall i guess. Taehyung thought.

After some talking and laughter the project was done. "Thankyou taehyung. "Jungwoo said while looking at taehyung in a soft way. "I had fun.

Taehyung smiled back. Thankyou aswell for finally doing something. "He said in a jokeing manner. "See you later. Taehyung said while closing the door and walking back to the livingroom where jungkook was.

This is the first time i wrote a chapter with over 1000 words. I hope you liked it. And please don't mind the grammer mistakes♥️