♡21♡

Taehyung's pov:

"Pfff look at you man you don't even trust your own boyfriend. Jungwoo said with a stern voice.

"It is not him I don't trust it is you. "I know you like Taehyung don't you. "Did you really think I wouldn't see.

My heart stop the moment those words left Jungkook's lips. "What do you mean? I said with a Confused tone.

"Well Jungwoo tell him.

Jungwoo sighed at that. "That's what i wanted to tell you in the shop I like you Taehyung. That's it. "You happy now kook.

I couldn't register what the blonde just said. How could this be. We only hang out for like 5 times. How can he like me? While I was still processing everything that had just been said.
The twins where starting a heated argument.

"Ofcoure I am not happy about that Jungkook said in a low voice. The younger boy stood up and pointed at his brother. "But I am done with your Shit. You ruined everything last time and I am not letting that happen again! Is it that hard for you seeing me happy with someone Jungwoo.

"We both know that Haneul was not happy with you Kook. "Otherwise he would have never came to me.

The brunette looked up confused at the new name he just heard. Jungkook never talked about this boy named Haneul before.

"As I said a million times before it is not my fault Haneul left. "I don't know the reason why my boyfriend back then. came running to you. The ravenette said in a emotional tone. "And I also don't know why he suddenly left. The ravenette looked down while remembering the boy he once loved.

Jungwoo's face turned really angry because of what his brother just said to him. "Your lying you must have done something to make him leave you shithead.  "You just couldn't see me happy!

Jungkook scoffed at that. Looking his brother dead in the eyes. "Ofcourse I was not happy when you stole my boyfriend. "But I found peace with it. Haneul wanted you and I was fine with that. I can't force him into anything.

"YOU LIAR!!!

Jungwoo wanted to lash out on Jungkook but the brunette was fast enough to pull him back into his chair. "You need to calm down now Jungwoo. "I don't know what happend and all because I wasn't there back then. "But acting like you are doing right now won't make it any better. "And you know that.

The blonde calmed down a bit. "You don't even know what Jungkook has done and you still protect him. Jungwoo said in a cold tone.

"Do you have any evidence that Jungkook did something? "No.

"Then how can you accuse him of something when you have no proof.

Jungkook felt so happy that his boyfriend was sticking up for him. Even though the older boy didn't even know anything about the situation other then they were fighting about Jungkook's ex's. Taehyung still protecting him. He felt so proud that he had Taehyung as his boyfriend. He loved him so much. Love a Word the ravenette and the brunette didn't share in words with eachother yet.

"What is going on here? The 3 boys turned around because of the new voice they suddenly heard. Mrs Jeon was standing in the entrance of the livingroom. While holding some bags with groceries.

"Nothing the twins said at the same time. "Don't lie you two I know you longer then today so tell me what's up. Mrs jeon said while putting the groceries in the kitchen and then walked back to the livingroom and took place besides Jungkook. "Come on spill I am not leaving until I know what's wrong.

"Is this about Haneul again Mr jeon said while sighing heavenly. And crossing her arms. Taehyung assumed this wasn't the first time there was a fight about this Haneul in the Jeon's house.

Jungkook sighed he was done with this whole fight and wanted to move on. "Jungwoo keeps saying it is my fault Haneul left. When I don't even know why he suddenly left in the first place.

Mrs jeon looked nervous all of a sudden. "Is this why you guys have been fighting over for the last 2 years?

"Yes.

"This can't be true. Mrs Jeon didn't say anything for some time until she mumbeld. "I ruined my own family this is all my fault.

"What do you mean mom? "How can this all be your fault?

Mrs Jeon looked nervous again. She didn't know that her decision 2 years ago would turn out liked this. Her plan back then completely back fired. She only did it to help her children.

"Look boys I am gonna tell you something. You are not gonna like what I am gonna say but let me finish. I have a good explanation for what I did back then. Everyone kept silent so she could start her story.

"When I found out Haneul was going out with Jungwoo behind jungkook's back I was very disappointed in Haneul. "And you also Jungwoo." the woman said while looking at her son. "You knew you would hurt your brother but you still went on with it. You know I confronted you and that I told you we needed to tell Jungkook because this was not an okay thing to do. The blonde hummed at that.

"When we had that talk with the 3 of us you guy's started fighting in the end. I did see that comeing but not that the fight would last for over a month. The woman took a deep breath before continuing her story. "When you guys stoped talking to eachother I wanted things to chance back as it used to be. When you guys were close with eachother. She smiled at the memories of her two sons together.

"So I thought about the whole situation and I came to the conclusion that it would be the best if Haneul would disappear from both of your lifes. I went to him when he was done with his work waiting for him at the parkinglot. "I toled him he should stop messing with my sons because it was breaking our family apart. "Us 4 couldn't even sit in a room for 5 minutes before you guys would start fighting again. Mrs Jeon had a sad expression on her face.

"I said to Haneul that he should pick a different university then you two. "Because he first applied to the same as the both of you. Haneul didn't even show any emotion when I toled him that. "He just said it was fine and that he would apply to a university far away from here. He then took his bike and he was gone. "That was the last time I ever saw him the woman said. "Later I found out his parents moved away that was probably the reason why he was so cool about it all.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you guys that I met up with him. Or that he moved away. "I just wanted him gone from all of our memories. "Because of him you guys started fighting and I wanted to make it stop. "I wanted our family back the woman said while holding back her tears.

"I just never knew the thing you guys were still fighting about was that you thought Jungkook did something to haneul. "If I only toled you guys this sooner maybe everything would already be back to normal.

The twins couldn't believe there ears. This whole situation was all just a misunderstanding and turned into a big mess that went on for 2 years.

Thankyou for reading I hope you liked this chapter ♥️