♡18♡

Taehyung's pov:

The first hour of detention went by slow. I decided to make my homework for the rest of the week. So I would have more time outside of school. Jungwoo was just laying with his head on the table and not doing anything. We weren't allowed to use our phones. And Jungwoo doesn't seem the type of student to make his homework.

It looked like the teacher was sleeping. I mean I would do the same if my job was sitting in silence the whole time and looking if all the students are behaving. It was dead silent in the class room until.

"Pssst Taehyung.

I decided to ignore the blonde because he was the reason I was in here. And I was not gonna make the same mistake.

"Taehyungggg come on look at me. Jungwoo Whisper yelled.

I still didn't turn around but jungwoo wanted to test my patience again.

"Seriously Jungwoo what is it!? I whisperd back.

"Come on let's get out of here.

I looked Confused at him. "But we still have more then 40 minutes left of detention.

"Come on man Mr Yung is sleeping as you can see. "And besides I sneak out everytime and I never got caught.

"Yet I awnserd back.

"What?

"You didn't get caught "Yet". "Maybe this time you will. " So no I am gonna pass and stay here. " Thankyou for the offer but no thanks.

"Live a little Tae. "You never do any wrong. One time won't hurt you.
You know.

Jungwoo stood up from his seat. And stuck his hand out to me. I was hesitating if I should take it. We could get in alot of trouble. But as jungwoo just said live a little. I indeed never did any wrong. And it seemed kind of exciting to do something against the rules for once.

I took his hand and he dragged me out of the room. We ran hand in hand to the parkinglot. With alot of laughter.

"See no one caught us. You don't have to worry anymore. Jungwoo said while smileing big.

At that moment I realized we were still holding hands. I awkwardly took my hand back. And scratched the back of my head

"Yhea lucky us I guess.

"So what are we gonna do now. The blonde asked.

"What do you mean by "We".

"Well we are detention buddy's now. So you are stuck with me for the next 40 minutes.

"Haha verry funny.

"No I mean it tae, you should know that by know hm?

I looked annoyed at him.

"Now don't make that face. "Come on let's get some ice cream.

------------------------------------------------------

Me and Jungwoo went to eat ice cream together. And to be honest Jungwoo is not as bad as I thought at first. He is mostly annoying but we did have some fun too.

We made a planning of the places we would go to for the next upcoming days. We still had 4 days of detention left.

Once we were done eating our icecream me and jungwoo parted ways and went home.

-----------------------------------------------

"I am home mom!

"Hey taehyung what took you so long you classes were over 2 hours ago?

"Oh euh me and a friend went for icecream. "And sorry I forgot to tell you mom.

"It's okay. "Also dinner is ready at 6pm so be downstairs by then please.

"Okay mom.

I walked to my room. And called jungkook. I promised to call him.

The line went over a few times until I heared "Hey baby.

"Hey Kooks.

"And how was detentio?

"To be honest not that bad. I even-

I wanted to say that I even skipped most of the time. But then I also need to tell him I was with Jungwoo. And I know he won't like it. It is not that I don't wanna tell him but I don't wanna add fuel to the fire. So I decided to just leave that part behind.

"I even finished all my homework for this week so that's nice.

"Oh that's nice indeed. You weren't to bored those 2 hours.

"Nah I kept my self busy. I think the other hours will be over in no time.

"That's good to hear.

Taehyung felt already bad for keeping it from Jungkook. I will tell him Tomorrow during break. Then everything will be alright I thought.

Omg guys thanks for 500+ reads!🌹
I have already planned a few other story's I even decided the titles for them. I can't wait to start writing the next one. I try to finish this book as soon as possible even though I still like this story alot. But sometimes I think the first few chapters aren't good? But it keeps getting a little better while you continue the story? I just hope you all enjoy it :)