♡3♡

Taehyung's pov

After a few more classes the first schoolday was finally over for Taehyung and Jimin.

'I can't believe we already got homework for history' Jimin said while walking with Taehyung thowards there lockers.

'Same like can't they just calm down? School just started and we already have work now!

Hey Chim let's get icecream on our way home the Brunnete said while putting all his books he didn't needed into his locker.

'Yhea sure i have some time! So let's get icecream!!

Taehyung was still busy with putting everything into his locker until he felt a Light tap onto his shoulder. He turned around and saw one of the twins standing there. If he  Remembers correctly this was Jungkook.

'Hey sorry to disturb you but can i ask you something? "Euh sure what is it? The brunette asked while getting a little nervous.

'Well i am new here and i have to get my Key for my locker. But i don't know where i can get those' And i saw you were in my class so i thought i should ask you'

Taehyung explained to jungkook where he could get his Key. And the other things he might needed for the new start of the shool year.

"I hope this helped and you can find everything now" The brunette said with a smile on his face.

"Thankyou so much euh...  The ravenette stoped his sentence for a while.

Sorry i don't know your name.

"Oh my name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung and no problem. If you ever have a problem i am here to help.

Thankyou again Taehyung! See you tomorrow in class!

The new student then walked away while following Taehyung's instructions how to get there.

Woow Taehyung did you just talk to the new student?

'Euh i did chim so what about it hm.' Nothing i am just happy you didn't Embarrass yourself the blonde joked.

"Haha verry funny Jimin. Now let's get ice cream i am hungry as fuck and i wanna get out of this hell hole.

Jungkook's pov

"So boys how was the first day of school? "It was alright mom jungkook said. 'Me and Jungwoo are placed in the same class.

'Yes sadly i don't wanna be in the same class with this loser again.

It's not like i am happy about it either Jungwoo. 'I already asked if they could place us in different classes but they won't."

"Whatever aslong as you leave me alone!

"Now come on boys stop acting like this" You are brothers act a little bit nicer to Each other.

The twins both rolled there eyes while there mother was talking about how they should strengthen their bond.

It always ended up like this. With there mom just rambling. And the twins just glaring at each other until there mom was done.

"You boys understand?" "Yes we do! they said at the same time.

The boys both walked upstairs and stopped right before there doors of there rooms.

Jungwoo's pov

"You know this won't change anything  jungkook" I don't care what mom says but you and i both know we will never get along.

I know Jungwoo he said while smirking. "I Prefer hateing you anyways".

The ravenette then walked into his room with a cocky smile on his face.

Same goes for me jungkook the blonde Whispered. "Since that happend nothing will ever be the same again between us.

Jungwoo also walked into his room and closed his door. He placed his bag somewhere in the room and then laid on his bed.

He opened instagram, and saw that he already had some following Requests from some people of his new school. Mostly from girls who later wanted to try to slide into his dm's.

He was just Scrolling through his requests until one caught his eye. The user name was parkchimchim.

It wasn't even because of the male who wanted to follow him. It was because of the other male in jimin's profile picture.

Intresting Jungwoo taught. He accepted Jimin's request and also sended a request back. In the hope he would accept it so he could find the other males account.

Sorry that it took 5 days to update:( i was very busy with school and all.

Also idk if you guys use Keys for your lockers but at my school they do. So that's why i chose for a key XD

Hope you liked this chap! And thankyou for reading♡