♡2♡

Taehyung's pov:

After a long hour math was finally over. The students in the classroom were already sighing and feeling bored.

"Okay class that was it tomorrow the first real classes will start. "See you then mister Hann announced," While packing all his stuff.

Jimin and Taehyung stood up and starting walking thowards the cafeteria. They saw that there friends were already sitting there.

Since Jimin started dating Yoongi who is a class higher then them. Taehyung and jimin have been Invited to sit with him and his friends. They became pretty close over a short amount of time. And now they always sit Together during their lunch breaks

"Hey Jimin". Yoongi said while giving Jimin a small kiss on his cheek.

"Oh so i don't get a hey!" "Jimin your boyfriend is being mean to me! Taehyung said with a small smile on his lips.

"Hey to you too Tae" Yoongi mummbeld. He knew that the younger was joking and smiled back at Taehyung.

"So how was your first class guys? Namjoon asked.

"Oh well boring ofcourse we got Mr Hann this year for math so i think that's okay". Oh and also we found a boyfriend for Taehyung! "Jimin said while screaming It almost through the whole cafetaria" Taehyung put his hands over Jimin's mouth.

"Can you say it even more louder then that"?! He Whisper yelled.

"And besides it is not even true where did you get that idea!" Jimin started licking Taehyung's hand so that he would release him. "Ew Chim that's so gross!"

"You guys really are 5 year olds Jin said while laughing a bit."

"But i wanna know where did you find a boyfriend for Taehyung? "I mean we are in school for what 2 hours? Hoseok askes while looking at Jimin",

"Well there are 2 new guys in our class and one of them is sitting besides Taehyung."

"But which of them will be Taehyung's Boyfriend then?" Namjoon said with a Confused face?

"Oh it doesn't really matter"  "They are Twins they almost look identical."it's just the one got Black hair and the other blonde.

"Oh so you are talking about those two." Jin said while looking at the Entrance of the cafetaria. In a second everyone turned there heads at the place Jin was looking at.

They saw indeed two boys standing at the entrance who almost looked identical. Despited the hair then.

"They are indeed goodlooking but not as good looking as me". Jin mumbled while looking almost a little bit jealous.

Everyone was still staring at the two until the twins both looked back and saw them staring. Taehyung Quickly turned around and said. "Guys stop with the staring let's just eat!

Ahhw you're blushing",

I am so not! Taehyung he pushed Jimins finger away that was poking his cheek.

After a while the group of friends were eating and just chatting With each other. Taehyung's eyes were Searching for the handsome twins again. He then saw the blonde one of the two. The blond one smirked and then turned around and started eating again.

"Taehyung are you even listening to us. Hoseok asked". " yhea yhea i totally am", Taehyung said back.

Jimin with his stupid idea's I don't even know them so why bother thinking about them!

"Oh that's the bell guys" Yoongi stood up and gave Jimin a small kiss. And walked off with Jin, Namjoon and hoseok for their next class

Me and jimin also took our stuff and went to our next class. Feeling already thierd and wanting to go home.

This is gonne be a long day i thought