♡8♡

Taehyung's pov:

After class Jungkook and Taehyung decided that they would go too the movies tomorrow. Jimin was already proud of taehyung that he kinda asked jungkook out even though it was not an official date. After all his classes ended taehyung walked thowards his locker and put everything in it that he didn't need anymore for today.

"Hey taehyung" he heared from his right side. He closed his locker and looked annoyed to the blonde twin at his side.

"What is it jungwoo?"

"Oh well what do you think about you comeing to my place tomorrow for the project." hm"?

"Yhea sure Taehyung said without any emotion because he just doesn't care about it all that much. Jungwoo frowned at that.

"I can also even take you too my place with my car so you don't have to take the bus or something".

"Nahh i am good the brunette said. Jungkook will take me to you guys house". "But i need to go now have a nice day". Taehyung said while locking his locker and walking away.

Jungwoo's pov

"What is that guys problem jungwoo said while gritting his teeth". After the encounter with Taehyung, Jungwoo decided to just go home.

When he got home and walked into the livingroom he saw his brother sitting on the couch.
He Decided to annoy his brother a little.

"Hey Kooks." Jungkook looked up at that. "What?

You knowwww... Taehyung is comeing over here tomorrow. His brother looked suprised at that.

"What are you talking about?
"Well you know for the project and all." I maybe even take him to my room". He said with a smirk and then disapeared upstairs.

Jungkook's pov.
He saw jungwoo going to his room as fast as he could. He started worrying because he didn't like the idea of jungwoo and Taehyung in a room Together. And definitely didn't like Taehyung in jungwoo's room.

After a few minutes of thinking of all the bad Scenarios that could happen between his brother and Taehyung. He heared is Phone go off. And saw he had a message from the boy he was just thinking about

Chat:

Taehyung:🌸
Hey i hope you don't mind but tomorrow after school me and Jungwoo need to make that stupid history project. But we can do it at your place and i thought maybe we can ride Together to your place if you don't mind?🙂

Jungkook:
Ofcourse i don't mind it tae. See you tomrrow!😊

Taehyung:
Thankyou so much i am looking forward to tomorrow!😁

Jungkook:
can't wait!🤗

Chat end:

Jungkook's pov:
After the messages he shared with taehyung his whole mood was better again. He still didn't like the idea of the project. But after that he had Taehyung the whole night for himself. He just hoped this day would go by fast so he can see the brunette as soon as possible!

Sorry for the short chapter everyone. The next one will be alot longer!:)
Thankyou for reading🥰