♡14♡

Jungkook's pov:

Me, Jimin and Yoongi went to the place where we saw Taehyung for the last time. We knew he has to be somewhere close.

We were walking in the hall where also the lockerroom's for the PE were and the changing room.

"Look" Jimin said. Someone blocked that door. "Don't tell me he has been locked in there for the last 3 hours!

I ran to the door and got the lock off. And yanked the door open. When i looked into the room i saw Taehyung with his back against the wall. And Jungwoo almost hovering over him.

I ran up to them and pushed Jungwoo to the ground. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!

"What does it look like Brother?

I turned around and looked at taehyung. "Are you okay? i asked.

'I'm fine thanks kook.

I turned my head back at jungwoo.
"I better never see you touching Taehyung again! I will serieusly hurt you Jungwoo.

"I like to see you try kookie. Jungwoo said with a smirk.

I grabbed his shirt. "Yhea are you sure?

"Calm down kook it's okay.

"How can you say that? "He locked you in here and tried to touch you.

"Euhm it wasn't my fault Taehyung was still in here when that guy locked me here. "But thanks for saving us kook.

"I want to almost give you a kiss for you great deed. "Almost jungwoo said and gave jungkook a wink.

"But you know it would be nice if you would let me go so i can finally go pee and go home.

I let Jungwoo loose and he ran out of the room. I turned back at Taehyung and said.

"Come on let's get you home.

-----

Once we were back at the parking lot. I thanked everyone for helping me find Taehyung.

I asked Taehyung if i could bring him home and he agreed.

Once we were in the car there was an akward silence around us. I didn't like it but i was still so frustrated that i didn't know what to say.

"You know kook i am really thankfull that all you guys came looking for me. "And i am sorry that because of me we couldn't hang out today. "I am really sorry. Taehyung said while looking down a bit.

Jungkook could hear the guilt in taehyung's voice. And he didn't like it one bit.

"It was jungwoo's fault not yours by the way. "It is not like you could do anything about it tae.

"But still i feel very bad about it you know. "But i have an idea to make it up to you!

"Taehyung it's okay you don't have to make it up to me Again it was not your fault.

"I don't care i am still gonna tell my idea. "Well my parents are both out of town for the weekend. "Maybe if you want we can have a sleepover for 2 days. "And then with everything you had planned. we can do that tomorrow.

Jungkook looked at taehyung with a big smile. Two days spending with Taehyung seemed like a dream. And it was even better that taehyung asked jungkook to stay 2 nights at his place.

"I have to admit that sounds like a good plan.

Taehyung smiled back at that. "Okay let's get your stuff at your house and the go to mine.

They drove off and went to get Jungkook's stuff. Jungkook's mom didn't mind it one bit that her son was staying at taehyung's place.

When the brunette went to the bathroom for a short while. Jungkook explained everything to his mom. She was happy for her son that he got a second chance to ask the boy out he liked so much. And toled him that it was going to be okay.

They went to Taehyung's place and orderd some pizza and decided that they wanted to watch a movie.

Taehyung's pov:

I still felt a litte bad that i was to late to our "hang out i thought. This time it really felt different for some reason. He still had the feeling jungkook wanted to tell or ask him something. He didn't know why but he just had that feeling.

Once the movie was over he was debating with himself if he should ask jungkook about it or not. The brunette decided that he would ask the younger boy. And if it was nothing or he wouldn't want to talk about it then i would leave it taehyung thought.

"Hey Jungkook.

"Yhea?

"Can i ask you something i said a little nervous.

Jungkook turned is head at that and looked Taehyung into his eyes. "Sure ofcourse you can.

"Well you know i can be totally wrong... But i had a feeling. And tell me if i am being stupid or weird about this and all. "Okay?

Jungkook replied to that with a small nod.

Taehyung continued with rambling

"But i just had some feeling that there was something different about this hangout you know. "Like you wanted to tell me something or ask i don't know?

The ravenette's cheeks started to turn into a dark shade of red. The boy didn't know what to do. Tell Taehyung everything now. Or do it another time? It was not like he could run away or something if the other boy said no.

Taehyung was still looking at jungkook with a Confused look. And still waiting for an awnser.

Fuck it the ravenette thought. I was gonna tell him today anyways. And if he says "No" i am gonna make sure i choke on a slice of pizza.

I sighed a bit and tried to calm my heart down. I looked back at Taehyung.

"Well you know tae i wanted indeed to ask you something on our hangout today. "So your feeling was right i suppose?

The younger took in a deep breath and said those magical words to the brunette.

"I like you Taehyung. And i wanted to ask you out on a date.

It was silent for a moment.

"YOU WHAT?!

And that was the moment the ravenette knew he ruined there friendship.

This story just hit 300 reads. I never thought i would even get to that number. Thankyou everyone for reading this story. And please vote or comment on the story:)
I would really like that!

Thankyou for reading and see you in the next Chapter♡♡♡