♡23♡

4 months later

alot has changed in the past few months. It was now December almost time for winter break. All the students were looking forward to that ofcourse. Jungkook and Taehyung's relastionship was still going strong. Everyday falling a little more in love with eachother. The cherryblossompark was now there secret spot as they called it. Spending alot of time there even though the trees had no flowers anymore and all the pink patels were gone.

Between jungkook and jungwoo is everything okay. The first few weeks were really weird for them both. Not used to talking to eachother. But they saw how happy there mom was so they pushed through and there relastionship got better and better. Even so good that sometimes they would talk to eachother in school.

Jungwoo and Taehyung still had some contact once in a while. Jungwoo toled the brunette his feeling and Taehyung rejected him in the nicest way as possible. Jungwoo already saw this comeing and said he would be just as happy if they could be friends. So whenever Taehyung would come to the jeon's house there was always laughter between the twins and him. Everything was going as supposed to.

---------------------------------------------------------
Taehyung's pov:

It was Friday morning last day before the winter break. Taehyung was still in a deep sleep. He stayed up way to late reading even though he knew he was gonna regret it next morning.

"Taehyungg......... "Taehyung are you awake honey? Mrs Kim still got no answer from her son.

"Taehyung! mrs Kim said while yanking the door open. Because of the harsh sound the Brunnete woke up. "What is it mom? Taehyung yawned and still had no idea he was close getting late for school.

"Come out of bed now young man in 20 minutes you have to be at school! Taehyung's eyes grew big at that. He looked over at his nightstand where a blue alarm was placed. And there he saw it was indeed 08:10am. He jumped out of bed and changed his clothes as fast a possible.

"If this happens one more time I will throw all your books away! Mrs Kim threatened. "No need mom it won't happen again the brunette said while putting a warm sweater on. It was his favorite sweater because he got it from Jungkook when they went to the mall a few weeks ago.

After Taehyung was changed he ate as fast as possible brushed his teeth and got his backpack and off he was. He did all that in only 10min and he was already exhausted. His legs were almost giving up after 4 minutes of running to school. "Shit only 6min left!

But to Taehyung's luck a car pulled of to his side of the road. The window wen't down. "Need a ride? The blonde spoke. "Yes very much thankyou. The brunette made his way around the car and got in.

"I can't believe you are late "again". The brunette slapped the younger boy lightly. "Oh shut up as if you are never late.

Once Jungwoo parked his car the brunette was already opening the door and makeing his way to the classroom. Once he sat down besides Jungkook he had time to breathe.

"And goodmorning to you Taehyung. The ravenette said while looking Confused as why Taehyung was sweating on the beginning of the morning.

Goo-goodmorning to you too Taehyung said with big breaths in between. Meanwhile jungwoo walked into class and took a seat on his usual spot.

"You overslept again didn't you? "Yhea I did I was reading until late.

He then turned around remembering that Jimin didn't even call him while he always would when he was late.

The Brunnete tapped jimin's shoulder because the older boy was having a conversation with another classmate. "Uhm jimin!

"Yes what is it Taehyung. Jimin said Confused. "You didn't even call me what kind of a bestfriend are you. I had to run the most part to school! "If you would have called me I would have woken up on time.

"It isn't my fault you are thinking about jungkook the whole night.
The ravenette smirked at that.
"You and your crusty ass should sleep sooner.

Euhm for your information my ass isn't crusty. "That's true the ravenette commented.

"If I was you I would shut up now. "Or what? Jungkook said with a sly smirk. "Or no kisses for a whole month. Jungkook rolled his eyes at that and then pouted. "That's not fair. "It's not like you could keep yourself to that for a whole month anyway but okay nevermind. Taehyung decided not to comment on that and turned his attention back on his bestfriend.

"And besides I was reading yesterday night not something else. "Yoongi has a crusty ass by the way Taehyung mumbeld. "Jimin was ready to throw a fit but then the teacher walked in. They were sure they would continue this conversation during there break.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Jungkook has even a way more crustyer ass then Yoongi. "Oh shut up! Look at your boyfriend he looks like a cat! "Well yours looks like a bunny!
"Well bunny's are way more cuter then a cat so.

It was now breaktime and the group of friends were sitting at there usual table. "What are they even fighting about? Namjoon said while looking Confused. The oldest boy sighed he had enough of this.

"Can you two stop you are really acting like some 4 years old. The bickering friends stoped talking and looked Jin death in the eyes. "Funny comeing from you. You can't even confess you feelings to namjoon. "So who is the four year old heu? Jimin said without realizing what he just did.

Jin turned as red as a strawberry and so did Namjoon.

Taehyung slapped the back of his head. "That was supposed to stay a secret! You dumbass!! Jimin eyes grew wide. "Omg I am so sorry Jin.

Jungkook and Yoongi both shaked there heads in disbelief. "Come here you two we will go somewhere else so Jin and Namjoon can "talk". Yoongi said while grabbing Jimin's arm and pulling him away from the table. Same did Jungkook to Taehyung.

Come on hoseok let's go the ravenette said while walking away with Taehyung in his arms.

"So you like me heu? Namjoon said while looking spaced out. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

"I do yes and I am sorry you had to find out this way. I wanted to ask you out on Christmas eve. "But jimin ruined that as you can see. "It's okay if you don't like me the same way.

Namjoon grabbed jin's hand. "Well I guess I am a four year old too as jimin just stated. Jin looked Confused at the tall boy. "What do you mean?

"Well.... I like you too but was to scared to ask you out because I thought it might ruin our friendship. The two smiled then at eachother happy that they finnaly spoke there hearts out.

---------------------------------------------------------

The 7 boys had an amazing vacation. They spend as much time together and having fun. Christmas was an amazing evening despite Taehyung almost burning the house down while helping Jin cook. Luckily Jungkook was keeping an eye on him and was there in time Before anything could get out of hand.

Jungkook and Taehyung also shared a kiss under the mistletoe. Something Taehyung always wanted to do. The 7 friends gave eachother gifts and had a fun time. New years eve was also spend together. They promised eachother that no matter what would happen this year there friendship would last.

Jungkook was happy that he finnaly had such an amazing friendgroup where he could end this year with and start the new year with also. It was overall an happy night the 7 of them would never forget.

Double update today!!! Only 1 chaper and the epilogue are left♥️ thankyou for reading I hope you liked it.