♡17♡

Taehyung's pov:

"Jimin I mean it! It was perfect and so romantic. I can't believe we are really dateing now.

The weekend was over and Taehyung and Jimin were walking to school. Taehyung couldn't shut up about his amazing date and weekend with his boyfriend. And jimin he didn't mind all this talk about the ravenette. He was happy for his friend. And listened to Taehyung rambling with a big smile on his face.

"I am happy for you Taehyung. "I mean it! The brunette smiled at that. Thankyou Chim!

You know? We can go on double dates now. The brunette got excited at that. "That is such a good idea jimin! We are totally gonna do that!

-----------------------------------------------------
Jungwoo's pov:

I was getting all the books out of my locker I needed for the next few classes.

'Ieuw we have physics. I said while looking disgusted and putting the book into my bag.

Jungwoo!!! Jungwoo!!!! I turned my head at jihoon who was running thowards me and screaming my name.

"Jungwoo....... i-i n-need to tell.
Catch your breath first dude. Otherwise you will be dead and you can't tell me anything.

Jihoon kept breathing heavily but did manage to show jungwoo a thumbs up.

"So what is it that you were gonna tell me.

"You are not gonna like this jungwoo I am sure of that. "But try to be calm and relax okay.

"I am always calm. "Yhea when you sleep maybe you dumbass but in school never.

Jungwoo rolled his eyes at that. "Come on tell me.

"Taehyung and jungkook are a couple.

Jungwoo bursted out in laughter.
But jihoon kept looking serieus.

"Oh you aren't jokeing?

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM?!

"That brother of mine really got him heu. Jungwoo said while looking dumbfounded.

-----------------------------------------------
Taehyung's pov:

After the teacher was finally done explaining the new chapter it was time to make there homework. Well that was the idea. Most students don't. But the good student Taehyung always is he will.

They were put in random pairs. And Taehyung was paired with sangah. They never talked much in school but he didn't mind doing his homework with her. She was pretty smart so Taehyung didn't have to do everything himself. And the brunette was glad about that.

But sadly for him jungwoo was seated right behind him. And the blonde twin sure wanted to make his presence known.

Taehyung was makeing the 5th question until he felt something lightly hitting his head. He turned around and saw Jungwoo smirking.

Did he litterly just threw a paper ball at me. What are we 5?!

Taehyung just sighed and turned back around. Jungwoo clearly didn't like this and made even more paper balls and keep throwing it at the brunette.

Everyone that knew Taehyung. Knows that once you cross his limits it is over for you. Taehyung seems all shy and quiet but he sure isn't.

When he felt another paper ball hitting the back of his head. It was over. He turned around and said a little to loud.

"SERIOUSLY JUNGWOO STOP THAT SHIT. WHAT ARE YOU 5!?.

Before he could say anything else the teacher was besides him. Mr Kim I am not familiar with this behavior of you.