♡12♡

Taehyung's pov:

Only one more class to go i thought. Sadly it is PE and i hate to sport. But one more hour and then i can go out with Jungkook.

Taehyung was more nervous then normal. For some reason this hang out felt different. When Jungkook asked Taehyung to hang out with him today there was something off. Jungkook acted a little weird and Taehyung didn't understand why?

I shrugged it of and went to PE with Jimin. Jungkook was already there. I saw that almost all the girls in our class were looking at Him. Don't get me wrong i understand why they would stare. I mean it's Jungkook who we are talking about. But it did make me feel a little bitter.

Okay class please sit down everyone so i can explain today's class. "The teacher said.

Today we will do a match. "You have to run 100 meters against someone else in the class. "The one who finish first wins! "Also the person with the fastest time in the whole class will get bonus points for PE"! The teacher explained.

A few girls were already trying to make up excuses to not run. But the teacher said they had to run for there grade.

I didn't like the idea of a running match either. I am just not that good at sports. I am way better in other subject.

After the teacher calmed the class back down he announced the pairs.

Jimin against hyunwoo..... sanghoo against...

I was still waiting for my name to be called. I don't hope i am against Jungkook or something. I will make such a fool of myself then! "I thought"

Taehyung and Jihoon you guys are a pair the teacher said. "That's not to bad. Jihoon wasn't that great in sports either i thought.

"And the last pair is. "Jungkook and Jungwoo. The brothers looked at eachother and both rolled there eyes.

"You guys are both fit and i thought it would be fun to see a match between you brothers. So let the best win!

"Yheaa so fun" 'Jungwoo said with a sarcastic tone.

The first match was Jimin against hyunwoo. I am pretty sure Jimin would win this. Jimin is pretty fit and he is alot more stronger Then you think.

Start!

Jimin and Hyunwoo both started to run. And jimin was in 2 second way a head of the other boy. Jimin finished with 16,8 seconds and Hyunwoo with 21,3 seconds.

A few people looked shocked in how fast Jimin was. "Woow i was faster then i thought". Jimin said while grabbing his bottle with water.

"You did amazing chim!

After a few matches it was my turn. I got a little nervous because Jungkook was also watching and i don't wanna fail infront of his eyes.

Me and Jihoon both got in a good pose and waited untit we could start.

Start!

I started running as if my life was depending on it. I looked at my left and saw that jihoon was a little bit behind me. I returned my focus and ran as fast as i could. I was almost there.

YOU DID IT TAE! I heared jimin yelling.

Did i win?

Yes you did dummy! Now come one let's hear your time. Jimin dragged me along to the teacher.

Taehyung you did a pretty good job i must say. Your time is 18,4 seconds. My mouth fell open.

"Really i did that?

The teacher laughed at that and patted my shoulder. "Yes you did kid. Good job!

I felt that someone tapped my shoulder and turned around. I saw jungkook standing there with a smile on his face. "You did amazing Tae. "Thankyou i said back.

"It's my turn now the ravenette said. "Will you look at me?

"Ofcoure i will kook go get that win! The ravenette smiled at that.

"Ready to lose Jungkook?

We will see about that Jungwoo. The Twins got to there places and were waiting for the start signal.

Everyone in our class knew that one of the twins would take the fastest time. They both were ripped as hell and were very strong. Everyone could feel the tension between them.

And start!!!

The twins both started running and everyone eyes grew bigger by the second. They were so fast even our teacher was shocked.

You couldn't tell who would win. It was only a few meter left. And jungkook was not ready to give up. He was not letting his brother win infront of everyone. And Defently not infront of Taehyung.

He fasteted his pace in the end and it was just enough to win. Everyone starting clapping for the twins.

Woow you guys are insane the teacher said. "But Jungkook was a little faster. "Jungkook you ran 100 meter in 11,9 seconds and Jungwoo 12,4 seconds.

Jungkook you are even the fastest in the school so far. You get the bonus points. Jungkook bowed at the teacher and thanked him.

Jungwoo looked not happy and already walked into the changing room with Jihoon.

I ran up to Jungkook. You did amazing kook! You were so fast! The ravenette giggeld at that. "Let's change okay? Then we can go.

Sure is said in Excitement.

Taehyung's pov:

After class was done the teacher called me. He toled me he was happy with the Improvement I had achieved in the last couple of weeks.

I was happy to hear that even though i don't care much about PE.

Everyone was already done. So i was the last one to change. I walked to the room with lockers to get my stuff and then walked back to the changing room.

Once i was done changing i went back to the locker room. To make sure i didn't forget anything. I heared a door open and close behind me.

It was Jungwoo who walked in. He probably forgot something because he was frustrated because he lost against jungkook.

I didn't know what to say to him so i decided to just keep my mouth shut. Until he spoke up.

"You did a pretty good job Taehyung. I was suprised that he said that. Normally he doesn't say such nice things to people.

"Well thanks. But you were way faster then me so you were way better. I said with an awkward smile.

I closed my locker and walked to the door so i could make my way to meet up with Jungkook.

"Jungwoo what did you do with the door?

"What are you talking about i didn't do anything.

"Yhea right you always with your stupid jokes! "Just open the Goddamn door!

Jungwoo walked up to me. "Are you serieus that weak that you can't even open a door. "Jungwoo grabed the door handle but the door still wouldn't open.

"These mother fuckers Jungwoo said.

What who? I asked

"I saw hyojin and his group standing in the hallway before i came in here. "And i had a fight with them a few days ago. Jungwoo said while looking frustrated. "And i think to get back at me they locked me in here.

You must me kidding right!??!

Does it look like i am? The blonde said back while looking annoyed.

I am so sorry that it took me so long to update. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thankyou for reading and see you again in the next Chapter♥️