♡16♡

After they confessed the boys shared a few kisses and watched some more TV while just laying on the couch. Taehyung was pretty tired after the whole confession thing. He fell asleep after some time in The ravenette's arms.

Jungkook was still watching TV he looked at taehyung who was in his arms and saw the boy fell asleep during the movie. He didn't want to wake Taehyung up.

But if he would try to stand up and Cary the brunette to his room. He would be sure Taehyung would wake up. So he Decided to just sleep on the couch with the brunette in his arms.

Taehyung's pov:

Once I woke up I felt that I was laying on something hard. I was still trying to proces where I was because of the sleep. "That was such a nice dream I said while stretching my body a bit.

My cheecks turned red because of the amazing dream I had. Jungkook asked me to be his boyfriend and we even kissed.

After a few seconds when I was fully awake. I turned my head and was faced with the younger boy still sleeping deep. I gasped and realized all that wasn't a dream. And jungkook was really laying next to me.

I tried to be as quiet as possible when I went from the livingroom to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of us.

Jungkook seemed to miss the warmth of the brunette because not much later he was standing in the kitchen aswell.

"Goodmorning Tae" he said while walking to the sink to fill his glass with water.

"Morning" Taehyung mummbeld back while trying to make a perfect pancake.

It felt cliche to make pancakes because you see it in everyone movie or book. But pancakes were really the last thing they had to eat for breakfast. And he didn't want his boyfriend the starve the first time he came over. So he Decided it would be basic pancakes.

The brunette was so focused on makeing the perfect pancakes for the younger boy. That he didn't notice that Jungkook was standing behind him with his chest pressed against his back.

"Mmm they smell good tae. Taehyung blushed at that. Because the Ravenette was so close. "T-Thankyou..

Ahhw is my baby shy now. Yesterday you were alot bolder. The ravenette said while pulling his arms around taehyung's waist.

"Hey" don't say things like that when I am busy. Taehyung said while hitting jungkook with a spoon.

"Ouw okay okay got it.

"Now get out of the kitchen and let me focus. Go make the table ready or something.

The younger quickly kissed Taehyung's cheek and made his was out of the kitchen.

------------------------------------

After there breakfast the boys took separate showers. And putted some clean clothes on. While jungkook was in the shower Taehyung made sure to text Jimin as fast as he could and tell him jungkook confessed.

Jimin was happy for his bestfriend. He said that they now could go on double dates. And he wanted to know all the details. But his bestfriend first should enjoy his day with his boyfriend.

Taehyung thanked him and he couldn't wait for there date to start.

------------------------------------------

"Jungkook we have been on the road for almost 40 minutes now. Where are we going?

"It's a suprise Taehyung. And I am sure you are gonna love it!

"You aren't going to murder me are you?

"What no!? Ofcourse not! "How could I murder such a sweet and goodlooking boy like you.

The brunette blushed again for the 5th time maybe today.

Once they arrived jungkook maked sure that taehyung closed his eyes. He wanted it to be a suprise. He helped the Brunnete to get out of the car and walked him to the entrance of the park.

 He helped the Brunnete to get out of the car and walked him to the entrance of the park

"You can open your eyes.

Taehyung opened his eyes and he couldn't believe it. They were at a cherry blossom park. 

"Its beautiful I said while being amazed with the view I was seeing.

"Let's take a while yhea? The Brunnete nodded and took jungkook's hand in his and started walking.

After a walk of 30 minutes they decided to sit down for a bit. Jungkook got them both something to drink.

"Thankyou for for Bringing me here. "It means alot to me.

The ravenette smiled at that. "I am glad you liked it. He moved a bit closer to Taehyung so that there body's were touching.

Taehyung laid his head on jungkook's sholder and just enjoyed the view with the boy he liked so much.

"I used to come here always with my dad when I was younger.

Jungkook looked up at that. The older didn't talk but about his dad that often.

"In this park my parents had there first date. And when they had me. They took me to here once in a while.

It was always fun. But then my dad got really busy at work and was almost never home. Since then I haven't been here. Taehyung looked at jungkook.

"I am so happy you took me here Taehyung said while hugging jungkook.

The ravenette hugged back and was happy that taehyung loved it so much.

"I know we have been dateing for what not even a day taehyung said. "But I am so glad I had my first real date with you here in this park. Same as my parents.

The two boys shared a kiss while the pink patels of the trees were falling. It was such an amazing and romantic day. A day both boys wouldn't forget in a million years.

I love cherry blossoms so much. There is one in a city in my country but it is like a 2 hours drive. I hope when corona is over I can finally go there!
Also thankyou for reading this story and for 400 reads!♥️ Also If you want to comment please do it seems like so much fun reading comments☺🙆🏼‍♀️
See you in the next Chapter♡