♡epilogue♡

15 years later

Jungkook's pov:

I can't believe you really forgot it! "Is our love not important too you. The ravenette said in a sad tone. Arms crossed over eachother and looking at an Embarrassed Taehyung.

"It's not like that baby I was just busy with work and all. "Paintings don't make themselves you know. Jungkook looked even more annoyed because of the awnser the older just gave him. "As if I don't have work. Pictures don't click themselves you know. Taehyung rolled his eyes at the mocking tone Jungkook was using.

The couple was currently bickering in there livingroom. After they were done with school the two started working. Then around a year later the couple decided that it was time to move in with eachother. They looked for a house that was not to big or to small. Enough for two and maybe even one little person more. But they haven't spoken about that yet. The house was located in a nice neighborhood and it was close to there friends.

"Don't be mad at me kookieeee..... I am sorry I forgot that tomorrow is our 8 years anniversary.

Yes 8 years. The couple has been married for 8 years now. Taehyung still remembers that day like it was just yesterday. The couple was now already together for 9 years. Taehyung was now 28 years old and jungkook 27. They were the last couple to get married. First Jimin and Yoongi married. And close after that Jin and Namjoon. Also Hoseok finnaly found someone who he will spend the rest of his life with. And now it was Jungkook's and Taehyung's turn.

The younger had everything planed. He bought the rings. A silver ring with a beautiful diamond in it. It was simpel but pretty just how Taehyung liked it. He made sure all there friends and family were there. And he fulfilled his promise he made 6 years ago. He asked Taehyung to marry him and Taehyung said yes while crying tears of happiness. They hugged eachother and everyone clapped and congratulated them.

The boys seemed like love sick teenagers again. Calling eachother fiance every chance they got. The wedding took place on a beautiful spring day in ofcourse the cherryblossompark. That was the place where there first date was and it holds alot of beautiful memories for both of them.

Jimin and Jin were both crying wrecks on there wedding day. Jimin was so happy for his bestfriend. He was also Taehyung's best man. And Jungwoo was jungkook's best man. You maybe wouldn't believe that 8 years ago. But alot changed between them. And there relastionship couldn't be better.

"You really turned into an old man Taehyung. You forget all the important stuff the younger said while sitting on the couch. Taehyung sat besides him with an offended look on his face. "I am only 34 years old! "You are only 1 year younger then me.

"So.... I don't care! you are still older. The brunette was done with this conversation and decided he would tickle his husband.

The younger Immediately bursted out in laughter. "Taee-Taeehy-taehyung stoppppp. In no time the ravenette turned there positions around. And was now on top of the older.

"I said you should stop. Taehyung Quickly gave him a kiss. "A kiss is not gonna get you out of it this time. Taehyung sighed at that. "It was worth a try. "Come here.

They ended up cuddling on the couch until it was exactly 12 pm. "Look at us. Taehyung said while looking at his husband. "Together for 8 years. The couple shared a sweet kiss. Tongues meeting in a hot dance. Feeling the spots they explored a million times before. "I love you so much Taehyung. The ravenette whisperd almost against Taehyung's lips. "I love you too kookie.

8 years was only the beginning of there marriage alot more years yet to come. There love growing everyday. Stronger and stronger. That's how pure there love is.

I suck at endings I am sorry.... this was it the jeon twins is over. I hope you enjoyed it and thankyou for reading.❤