♡24♡

2 years later

A lot of time has passed. Jin,Namjoon,Hoseok and Yoongi had already graduated and now it was time for Jimin,Jungkook and Taehyung. Jimin was Devastated when Yoongi had to leave. Now he wouldn't see his boyfriend every 5 days of the week anymore. But there relastionship was as strong as ever. So even after 2 years they were still together.

Same goes for Namjoon and Jin. After school was over Namjoon decided he wanted to do something with business and Jin opened his own Cafe. It was the talk of the town for a while and in no time it was the best Cafe in the whole city as many stated. There relastionship was also still going strong. Namjoon tried to help Jin as much as possible but whenever he would break a cup once in a while Jin would scolded him and said. "That Namjoon would never touch anything In his kitchen ever again.

Hoseok was setting up is own dance studio even though he had studied for something completely different. His passion was dance and that was something that would never change. His main target were children that come from poor family's. Everyone deserves to dance doesn't matter if you are wealthy or not hoseok stated. Business was going good for him.

Jimin didn't know what to do after school has ended. He was now only waiting for his graduation day same as jungkook and Taehyung. So Jimin decided to look for a job. It wasn't a success at first until Jin asked him to work for him. Jimin said yes Immediately. He really didn't know what to do so he Decided this would do for a while. And besides he had Jin and Makeing smoothies and other Drinks was more fun then he thought. So Jimin was happy with how his life was going. Yoongi decided he wanted to do something in music. He was preparing his first album and Jimin couldn't be even more proud of him!

And for Taehyung and Jungkook there relastionship was still going strong as well. They has some small fights over the little's things but every relastionship has it's flaws. Most days you could find them in the cherryblossompark there favorite place Even after 2 years. Once school is done Taehyung wants to do something with art. He already started to make some paintings and even sold a few for a decent price. And Jungkook was busy with photography. After the graduation he could start for there local newspaper. It was not something big but everyone has to start somewhere. And besides he really liked takeing photo's so he was already happy he could find a job in that region. His relationship with his brother grew stronger over time.

Jungwoo decided he wanted to do something in sports. So he Decided he wanted to be a pe teacher. Everyone was suprised at first because Jungwoo a teacher no one would imagine that in a 100 years. He was a little devil in school. But whatever makes him happy am i right?

And now it's time. School is done and adulthood would start now. It is exciting and scary at the same time. Nothing is guaranteed in life. It was the dag of graduation and Taehyung was freaking out because he didn't know what to wear and he only had 10 minutes left before he had to go.

Taehyung's pov:

"Taehyung is swear If your ass isn't ready in ten minutes I am gonna leave without you. Taehyung was standing before his closet still not knowing what to wear. And he had an angry Jimin on the phone because he was close to getting late for there graduation.

"But Jimin I want to look good. "Jungkook has already seen me 10 times in this or something and I want to suprise him. Jimin rolled his eyes at that even though Taehyung couldn't see that through the phone.

"I think Jungkook will also appreciate it if you come on time you know!

Taehyung knew Jimin was right but still he just wanted to look good for his boyfriend is that a crime or something?

"You only have 3 minutes left! "Come on Taehyung!!!

"Okay okay chim calm down The brunette said while finnaly picking out his outfit. Taehyung went for a white dress shirt and black pants.