After

Hi guys hope you like this it is part of the actual story so please read it.
-Suga after practice-
"You like him don't you" I asked Enno. "W-what who? I don't know what you're talking about. I don't like Tanaka" Enno said quickly. "I never said who." I stated starting smile. Enno gasped and looked over at me "You tricked me!" He said accusingly. I smiled back at him innocently then said " I did none of the such." "Yes you did." He said crossing his arms. "What ever," I said " what is it you like about him? His muscles, or his personality, oh! Or his smile, oh! Or the way he dresses?" I questioned. "I like everything about him" enno said absolutely awestruck by tanaka. "You. Are. Absolutely. Head. Over. Heels. For. Him." I said. "It's only a crush" enno said flustered. "Oh trust me this is not a crush honey you're in love" I said. "I am not." Enno said still flustered. "Mhmm." I said sarcastically turning my head "Enno trust m- TANAKA PUT YOUR SHIRT ON!" I lied about tanaka being there. Enno scrambled behind me blushing then peaked over my shoulder. "Wait a second." Enno said coming out from behind me. "He's not here is he?" He asked. " yep" I said starting to walk again. "I hate you sometimes" Enno said. I gasped dramatically "I'm offended" I said pretending to be offended. "Oh shut up." Enno said.
-Enno-
"I can't believe you fell for that" Suga said. "You would have done the same thing if i said Daichi was here." I said. "I-" Suga was cutoff. "What about me?" Daichi asked coming out of nowhere with Asahi. "OH NOTHING!!! WE DEFINITELY WER-" a fluster Suga shouted before I covered his mouth. "Oh we were just talking about how you are a great captain." I said smiling then mouthed to Suga 'you owe me.' I took my hands off his mouth then keep walking Suga walked closely beside me while Daichi and Asahi walked behind us. Every now  and then Suga would stop at a stop sign and Daichi would bump into him and Suga would get flustered by the touch. When this happened I would quietly laugh to myself. Honestly if you weren't Suga you could tell that Daichi was doing this on purpose to touch Suga's ass without being super obvious. That made me laugh even more everyone could tell that they liked each other except for themselves. I mean even Hinata and Kageyama know and their as dumb as you can get. Eventually Daichi started walking on the opposite side of Suga and started talking to him. I dropped back so they could have there space and started talking to Asahi.
-Tanaka-
"RYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" Noya yelled. "YESS BROOOOO!!!"I yelled back turning to face him. He was barreling towards me. I knew he was about to jump so I braced myself and opened my arms. Long story short we fell. And we kinda maybe accidentally sort kissed. We pulled apart and I think we were both astonished. "I'm sorry." Noya said getting off of me. "It's okay dude we kinda have a bromance." I said "but you like Ennoshita" noya said. "... what? I don't like Enn-" i started to say when I heard four gasp and two pairs of running foot steps. Noya and I turned and looked at the source of the noise. I saw Daichi and Suga standing there both of there mouths were agape. "Um.." Noya and I said. "DID YOU JUST KISS!" Suga yelled storming toward us. I started backing up. "Suga calm down!" Daichi yelled grabbing Suga's arm. "No! I want to know! Why the hell did you kiss! Are you dating!" Suga yelled trying to break free of Daichi's grip. "It was an accident" I said. Noya seemed really nervous. "W-w-who was w-with you?" Noya asked his voice was shaking. "Asahi and Ennoshita." Daichi said. "Ohnonnononono!" Noya said starting to cry then his sprinted down the alley. I looked at Daichi as he happened to be tossing Suga over his shoulder while Suga yelled at the top of his lungs. "Um will he kill me?" I asked. "All I'm saying is go talk to Ennoshita." Daichi said walking away. Immediately I sprinted towards Enno's house.