RYUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

~hey hey hey so since i did enno's pov last time i'll do tanaka's this time so anyways have fun with it also just a warning it might talk about cutting still.~
-tanaka-
I sprinted to Enno's house. When I got there I heard what sounded like crying I immediately ran up the stairs to Enno's room. I opened the door and didn't see him I saw that the bathroom door was shut. So I called out his name I heard the shower turn on, so I waited in the middle of the room staring at the door. Enno eventually peeked I stared at him and my eyes slowly traveled down to his waist. I saw what I thought were bandages before the door slammed. I eventually got him to come out of the bathroom when he did I looked back at him to see if he actually had come out and I saw the bandages. I quickly turned back. I convinced him to let me stay the night. I knew his mom would be home until tomorrow and I was worried about what the bandages were about. "Hey Enno?" I asked. "Hm?" Enno responded. We were playing Mario Cart and it was around 10pm. "Since we are about the same size. Can I barrow some of your clothes to sleep in tonight?" I asked. "Sure" Enno said. "YES I WIN!" Enno shouted jumping up and down. "Hey! That's not fair I wasn't paying attention" I said. "I win I win I win" Enno boasted dancing around. I grabbed him and picked him off the ground and threw him gently onto the couch and sat on top of him pinning him down and I started tickling him. "Hey -giggles- stop that -giggles- now" Enno said giggling. "Nope" I said. I kept tickling Enno and listened to his laughter I smiled. Everything was fine until Enno yelped when I accidentally hit his waist. I immediately stop I quickly grabbed the bottom of his hoodie. "Please don't." Enno said quietly.  I let go of his hoodie "sorry." I said. I got off of him and picked him up. " w-w-what are you doing" Enno stuttered out. "I'm carrying you to your bed. Then I'm going to change. If that's ok with you?" I said. " oh yeah that's fine with me." Enno said resting his head on my shoulder. I got to his room and laid him on the bed. Then turned to his closet and grabbed a pair of shorts. I walked to his. I walked to his bathroom and changed out of what I had been wearing into the shorts then came back out. I walked toward Enno. He was still on the bed, but he had a pillow in his hands. "I don't have a futon so you can sleep on my bed." Enno said handing me the pillow. "Ok." I said sitting down on the corner of the bed. "I'm sor-" we both stopped talking and looked at each other. " I'm sorry Ennoshita. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I said. (Y'all enno is over here having gay panic because Tanaka is close up without his shirt on.) " It okay, but Tanaka. The reason why I yelped was because of my cuts" Enno whispered. "Enno come here." I said turning towards him. I watched as Enno moved toward me as soon as he got close enough. I put my hands on both sides of his face and kissed him without a second thought.

~well damn bet y'all didn't expect that. I beg you thought it was gonna be an angst story. Not this time. Anyways til next time signing off the crazy lady~