SMUT SEGGS

SO YA GET YOUR SMUT AND I WILL KINDA INCLUDE ONE OF YALLS IDEAS CAUSE YA KNOW I NEEDED INSPO SOO YEAH
-Enno-
I was kinda still asleep but I was thirsty. (For more than water. :D) So I slipped out of Tanaka's arms and quietly tiptoed down stairs to his kitchen. I searched for the glass after I found one I filled it up with water. ( Me, rn: OPEN UP THE SAFE BITCHES GOT LOTS TO SAY! wAIT KEEP TYPING!!) For some reason I felt like someone was watching me so I turned around. I saw Tanaka and spilled the water on the floor and probably jumped a foot in the air. "Sorry did I scare you?" Tanaka asked walking towards me. "Scare me?!?! You terrified me! Wait were you awake when I got up?" I asked. "No but I felt you get up so I followed you down stair." Tanaka said. "Oh well sorry for waking you up. Would you like some water?" I said. "No." Tanaka said pausing.
-Tanaka-
"But there is something I do want." I said placing my hands on Enno's waist. "Erm- and what is that?" Enno asked. "You~" I whispered seductively in his ear. I watched him to see what he would do and saw him flush.
-Enno-
"You" Tanaka whispered in my ear. I felt my face slowly heat up. 'I'm bout to get laid' I thought to myself. "Oh..." I giggled "Well then carry me." Tanaka picked me up (ya know like a reverse piggyback) and I could feel his boner poke me as he walked up the stairs to his bedroom. (-giggling- hehe bitch in Tanaka's mind he has you in the bed already. ;)) He slammed me down on the bed and I gasped. (LÉ GASPÉ OF LÁ GÄY) Tanaka undressed me then himself, but when he started to undress himself he went very slowly. (BTW HE ALREADY ASKED FOR CONSENT IN THE KITCHEN KINDA.) So I decided to speed it along when I tried to pull his shirt off. He pushed me down against the bed and grab two things from his nightstand drawer. (Is that what its called?) Hand cuffs and lube. My eyes widened. I had no clue he had that in the drawer. He cuffed my hands to the bed and sat the lube down. (Poor boy you know it bout to get bad when the handcuffs come out.) I squirmed impatiently as he finished undressing himself. "Ryuu..." I dragged out his name needly. (Is that a word?) "Don't worry I'll make you feel good." Tanaka said smirking. I watched him as he put lube on his fingers and inserted them into me. It hurt at first but he didn't move them around until I was ready. (BRUH I SOUND LIKE IM HORNY WRITING THIS!) Once I adjusted he quickly scissored his finger until I started moaning. When this happened he pulled his fingers out and slowly pushed his dick into me. We both groaned. I adjusted to his size and he started pounding into me.
-1 hour later-
"Ah~ R- Ryu~ s- st- stop p- p- please" I pleaded. I felt him release inside of me after I released for a second time and pull out. Tanaka quietly undid the handcuff, and tossed them with the lube into the drawer. He laid down beside me and pulled me to his chest. "Did you like it?" Tanaka question. I nodded to tired to speak. "FINALLY YOU TWO ARE DONE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO  FUCK FOREVER!" I heard Saeko yell from her room. Both Tanaka and I blushed bright red. "OI SHUT IT AT LEAST IM NOT A BOTTOM!" Tanaka yelled back at her. "Please stop!" I yelled a bit quieter. The siblings stopped and I quickly fell asleep afterwards. Let's just say I didn't walk for a good little while after this.
~
~
~
~
WOO THERE YALL GO HOPE YA LIKED WHAT YOU READ. SORRY IT TOOK A LONG WHILE.

Ennotanaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें