One shot

Hi. So hope y'all are liking the story. I don't have and update for today so yeah sorry. I'll be working on new part soon so just wait. I'll be getting out of school soon so I'll work on it some more then but until then you get..... a small little oneshot.
-Enno-
"Ryuu...." I whined. "Hmm.." Tanaka hummed. He was Cyberpunk and pretty much ignoring my need for attention. "I want cuddles" I demanded. "In a second baby" He said turning his full attention back to his stupid game. "Humph." I pouted crossing my arms. Then I got an idea to get his full attention. He had his headset on and was talking to someone so I knew he couldn't hear me. I carefully got up and walked out of his view point and undressed. I walked back over to him and walked in front of him. I sat on his lap and started to undo his pants. "Chikara. Stop." Tanaka said after muting his mic. "No." I said. "Fine then." Tanaka said putting down his controller. He grabbed my wrist and took off his belt tying them together. He put my arms around his shoulders so I had to lean on his chest. He moved me to sit on my knees then pulled off his pants and boxers. He pushed me down onto his cock. I whined. "Cock warm for me baby." Tanaka said while smirking. "Now be quiet while I play my game." He commanded. He unmuted his mic and grabbed his controller and started playing again. I stayed quiet for a while but then got needy and started to squirm around to make some sort of friction to pleasure myself. When I did this Tanaka grabbed my waist and stopped me from moving around. I whined again at this gesture. "Shh." He hushed me. He then went back to his stupid game ignoring me once again. Eventually he let go of my waist so I took this opportunity to ride him. I started slowly moving up and down on his hard dick. He groaned quietly then muted himself. I tried to watch as he put down his controller and take off his headset but I couldn't. Once Tanaka did this he took my arms off his shoulders flipped me so my ass faced him. Once this happened he slammed into me immediately hitting my G-spot. I moaned and whined. He knew what he was doing and continued. He went faster and harder as time went on. Before he stopped I had already had three orgasms and he had one. Once he finished he sat me back on his cock to cockwarm. He then went back to playing Cyberpunk with his friends.