My nose again

-Ennoshita's Pov-

First day of the 2nd year of high school. A lot has changed over the summer more than I would have expected. Asahi probably will not be coming back to volleyball anytime soon. Nishnoya is still suspended because of what happened with Asahi caused him to end up
in a argument. Kinoshita and Narita are actually dating now but they haven't told anyone. They also don't know that I know they are dating. They will kill me if they found out I know. But being the smart person I am I didn't tell anyone so I wouldn't be murdered viciously. I am yet to know what has changed about Tanaka. But anyways back to me going back to school for my 2nd year. I started walking towards the gym and when I got in there I immediately was hit in the face by a spike. It knocked me off balance and I landed on my butt. It felt like something was running down from my face all the way down my neck. My nose ached. I touched my nose to see if it was broken. I yelped in pain when I touch it. Then I saw a red liquid on my hand... blood. Oh god not again my first day is literally repeating itself. I heard footsteps running towards me. Everything started getting blurry. Then the world flipped side ways. I could faintly make out the silhouette of someone standing above me saying something. I was sort of aware that there was other people too. "SHIT....that's a lot... GET THE.." someone yelled faintly in the distant. Then the world went dark.

Oh boy does Ennoshita have good luck or what

-Tanaka's Pov- "Fuck off old lady!" I yelled. This woman in her mid-forties was drunk and touching me. I got away from her and sprinted to the gym. I started practicing my serves. After a while Suga arrived. "Tanaka! Would you like to practice spiking?" Suga asked. "Hell Yeah!" I yelled. Suga would set for me and i would spike. Some point in time later on I remember the lady and I spike the ball as hard as I possibly could. I hadn't been watching where I was aiming. That's when I heard cracking sound then a gasp form Suga and what sound like a person falling to the ground. By this point in time Daichi was here and a tall raven haired male. I turned and looked to where the sound had come from. I gasped at what I saw Ennoshita was laying on the ground with blood pouring from his nose. "ENNOSHITA!" Suga, Daichi, an I all yelled at once then ran over to him. "SHIT!"I yelled. "Oh no!" Suga yelled. The ravenette walked over and glanced at Ennoshita. "That's a lot of blood." He said bluntly. At that moment in time I lost it. I tackled the raven and pretty much started choking him. " SUGA GO GET THE NURSE!" I heard daichi yell. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and pull me off the raven. Daichi then held me down so I couldn't do anything. I struggled for a long time. I saw the nurse come and take away ennoshita. After a while I stopped struggling and gave up.