AHHHHHH

Ok so the title is that way cause i love yall and your ideas and SxftHoodx (i added the fucking x this time ya happy) THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA and I'm gonna probably use taNakQ's idea in the next part so yea. enjoy

-Enno-
"Ryu let me study in peace." I said trying to write out a math problem. "No you've been study for the test two days now. You need to take a break which is why I'm gonna come over tonight." Tanaka said. "I haven't been to school in four days because of what happened with my mom. I was at your house for two days and the other two days Suga to take me to meet all of the setters for some reason. There's the reason for all my studying so let me continue." I said grabbing my calculator to check my work. "Chikara you are literally the smartest person in your class trust me when i say your gonna pass." ( OMG I RHYMED IM DR SEUSS) Tanaka said. "Ryu. WHAT PART OF I HAVEN'T BEEN TO SCHOOL FOR ANY OF MY MATH CLASSES IN FOUR DAYS DO YOU NOT GET!?" I yelled looking over at my phone where we were on FaceTime. "I'm coming over." Tanaka said hanging up. "I'm in love with a stubborn jackass." I mumbled to myself. "Yes you very much are." Some else said. I jumped out of my chair looking towards the voice. "Suga dear lord you scared me." I said clutching my chest. "Sorry buts its kinda hard not to be ongaurd after yelling loud enough for the entire house to hear." Suga said crossing his arms. "Whoops sometimes I forget that I now actually live with people in the house at pretty much all of the time." I said meekly while rubbing the back of my neck. "You'll get used to it." Suga said. After the incident with my mom I've been living with Suga and his family. It's fun but I sometimes forget I now live with other people. Such as yelling at the top of my lungs about something. That usual gets Suga's dads in my room pretty fast to scold me. "Yeah you are right." I said going back to studying. "Geez I'm glad Tanaka's coming over someone needs to stop you from studying you eyes out." Suga whispered loud enough for me to hear before leaving. But I keep working.
-20 minutes later-
"Ennoshita someones here for you!" I looked up from the problem I was on and walked out of my room and down the stairs. To see Tanaka stand in-front of the door taking his shoes and jacket off. "Oh you actually came." I stated. "Yep you need a break from studying." Tanaka said walking towards me. "So where's your room?" He asked.
-third person-
"So that's his boyfriend?" One of the adults asked. "Yes." Replied the teenager. "Oh doesn't he play on your volleyball team too?" Asked another. "Yep he does. His name is tanaka. Also don't be surprised if it gets a little loud tonight." The teen replied getting onto his phone. "Oh can I go to Daichi's tonight Papa and Dad?" The teen asked. "Yes. Have fun." Replied one parent. "Tell Daichi to wear protection." Said the other. "DAD!" The teen yelled embarrassed. "What I'm just saying." The adult replied laughing with his husband walking away.
-Tanaka-
We walked up to Enno's room. I got him to put away all of the books and we cuddled on his bed. "Hey Enno wanna watch something?" I asked. "Mm. Yea but i wanna study more than watch something." Enno said. "You pulled an all nighter last night you are not pulling one tonight." I said. Enno didn't respond. "Bnha movies?" I asked turning on his tv. "Yeah." He said pulling the blanket on his bed over us.
-time skip-
Enno had just fallen asleep on my chest. So I quietly turned off the tv and closed my eyes. Soon after I fell asleep too.

Ight I hope y'all liked that. I have and idea for the next part of the story. And also the story might be coming to an end soon cause I wanna focus on finishing my tsukki x kuroo story since I've been giving this story all of my attention. On a plus side I'm thinking about maybe added random oneshots to this story just so yall can still have ennotana. But the oneshots won't be regular updates. They'll just come as y'all give me ideas or I think of something to write.