Part two

Here is part two of affection hope you like it. It's in Tanaka's view. (whoops Ranaka is back)

-Tanaka-
I heard Enno whimper when I pushed my fingers in. I let him adjust then started scissoring. I let my finger search his insides. When I heard his moan I knew I found his G-spot. I pulled my fingers out and slowly slid my cock in. He whined and squirmed a bit then stopped. When he did I started thrusting into him. His whines and moans let me know that I was hitting his G-spot. I sped up and slammed into him hard. His moans were erotic and loud. "Aa~ R- RYU R-RIGHT TH-THERE" Enno moaned. I went harder and harder until Enno had two orgasms. I released into him and pulled out. I heard him panting. I held him up so he wouldn't fall. I cleaned his and my body off then carried him out of the shower. I sat him down and wrapped a towel around him then one around my waist. I picked him back up, unlocked the door, walked to my room, and laid him in my bed. I quickly dressed myself then grabbed a hoodie for him. I put the hoodie on Enno and laid down with him pulling the cover over us. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his body to mine and softly kissed his neck. We both fell asleep soon after.