Where's Enno

So as you can guess you might know where this us going. Anyways hope you all like my horrible story. Warning abuse

-Third person-
"Where's Ennoshita?" The question was everywhere. No one knew. His team, his teachers, nor his classmates. It was as if he had disappeared off the face of the world. Rumors were spread about like answers when a teacher left the class. Some said he was kidnapped. Others say he was put into the identity protection program. But there were those who said much worse things.
-Tanaka-
"Tanaka have you seen Enno?" A person asked. I turned towards the voice. It was Suga. "No, I haven't. To think of it he hasn't texted or called me seen he arrive home on Saturday." I said. "Well I noticed he is late to morning practice." Suga said. "He never late." Kino and Narita butted in. "Well let's just wait and see if he comes to school. If he doesn't we will go to his house." Daichi said coming up. "Ok." We all responded.
-third person-
School went by, and Enno did not show up once. After practice the team went to Enno's house. They looked for him in his room. He was not there. They checked the entire house... or so they thought. No one knew of the small closet behind water heater in the basement. This was where Enno was. They left the house in distress. Only one had noticed something. The person told the other then showed them. What had been show had set them on edge. What is this item you may ask. Enno's shattered phone.
-Enno-
The first thing I remembered when I woke up was being dragged down the stairs and thrown into a closet by my mother. It's nothing new. It recently stopped until now. She had tied my wrist and feet. There was also a gag in my mouth to keep me quiet. A little while later I heard people walking around upstairs. They were calling my name. It was my team. I wanted to answer them badly, but I could not do so. They eventually left. I heard the door shut and all was quiet. I had tears in my eyes when I fell asleep. I only woke up when my mom dragged me out. She poured scalding hot water on my shoulders and down my back. Then she threw back into the small closet. I cried myself to a restless sleep. I woke up multiple times through out the night.