Oh lord

Oh looky here. I have another part of the story. I hope you all like it. Also warning mild cursing.
-Enno-
That night I grabbed a bunch of my stuff including my volleyball clothes. I stuffed them into my school bag and another one. I looked out my window and saw Suga standing down there motioning to me to come. I opened the window tossed my bags down to Suga. Then I climbed down. I grabbed my bags back from Suga and we ran all the way to his house. "Oh my god." I said when we arrived. "I just did that." I whispered. "Yeah you did now come on you need to sleep." Suga said opening the door to his house. I saw Suga's dads sitting on their couch. One turned their head. "Oh so that was where you snuck out to." Ichiro said smiling. "Dad he's just a friend." Suga whined. "Sorry Ennoshita. My husband meant no harm." Kazuo said smiling at me. Suga pulled my arm dragging me up the stairs. "We will be going now dad and papa." Suga called. I waved goodbye them being polite. Then followed Suga to his room. As soon as we got to his room we fell asleep on his bed.
-ENNOS STUPID FUCKING MOM-
I ran up stairs to the little shits room he was gone. I searched his room most of his stuff was gone. I noticed the window was open. I ran to it and looked out and down both sides of the street. "Where'd that little bitch go to?" I cursed. "The damn mistake might tell someone." I worried. I searched his room for a hint of something. Anything that would tell me where he went to. "I can just pick him up from school." I said to myself.

Well sorry for it being so short. I was writing it before school started. Hope you liked it. Signing off your writer~