Affection

~heres a little fluffy smut. Wow that sounded quite weird~
-Enno-
I still not used to Tanaka just kissing me, but I've gotten better with him holding my hand in public areas so I don't jump as much. We told the rest of are team about us dating, and just like the others said they weren't surprised. "Chikara?" I heard Tanaka ask. I turned and looked at him flustered and stunned by him calling me by my first name. He seemed a little worried when he did it. After a moment I smiled and hugged him. "Was that ok?" Tanaka asked "Yes..... It was perfect." I said giggling. "Ok. Um.. well what do you want to do?" Tanaka asked. "Mm... Can we just watch a movie?" I asked pulling back from the hug. "Sure. What do you want to watch?" He said. "Mm. The Demon slayer movie." I said shortly after thinking about it. "Ok." Tanaka said turning on the tv and putting on the movie. I snuggled into his chest. His arms slid down my back around my waist. It made me blushed a tad bit but I calmly kept watching the movie. Half way through the movie I felt something poke my stomach.
-Tanaka-
I felt the fabric of my boxers get tighter. I adjusted my body trying not to disturb Enno. I felt Enno start to lift himself up off of my chest. I quickly flipped him over and rushed to the bathroom to fix the problem.
-Enno-
"Wha- Ryuuuu" I called after he rushed off. I walked to the bathroom where he rushed to. "Ryu? Is something wrong?" I asked. ( very innocent of you Enno) I knocked on the door. "Ryu?" I asked again. I opened the door he hadn't locked it. I gasped and flushed then looked away. He was jacking off. I heard him turn and walk towards me while I was looking the opposite way. "Chikara come help me." Tanaka said. I nodded, and he picked me up shutting the door. He sat me on the bathroom counter. He undressed me then himself. I watched him turn and walk to the shower. "Ryu, what are you doing?" I asked. "You will see in a second." He said. I watched him turn on the shower the he turned back around. Tanaka walked toward me and then picked me up of the counter. He carried me to the shower and got in. The water hit my hair and skin. I yelped it was still freezing cold. Tanaka immediately pushed me against the wall. "Are you ready?" Ryu asked looking at me. I nodded words stuck in my throat. I felt his fingers enter my hole. I whimpered in a slight bit of pain.