IDEAS PLZ/ Cuddles

~ Hey guys i need some ideas..... again. I have a few but ya know I want to include you all. I'll try to update the story more often starting soon. But for now would you like some smut for the next update. ~

-Narita-
"They have to be dating" Kino said. " I agree with you babe." I responded back. "But they won't tell the truth" Kino whined. "We'll get it out of them no need to worry right now about it." I said. "Ok but we need a plan." Kino said. "We will get a plan but go to fucking sleep or watch the damn movie." I said a tad bit annoyed. "Ok grumpy pants." Kino giggled.
-Tanaka-
"Enno?" I asked. "Hm?" Enno hummed. "Are we going to tell them?" I asked. "Tell who what?" Enno asked knowjng exactly what I was asking about. "Are we going to tell the guys we are dating?" I asked annoyed. Enno turned and looked at me. "Can we not yell them just yet? I know they will support us but I'm still scared" Enno said. "We can tell them whenever you are ready." I said. "Thank you." Enno said. We were sitting on my bed watching tv. "OH SHIT!" Enno yelled. "What?!" I asked. "Its 10pm." Enno said, "I have to get home like now."  "Enno it's late just stay the night." I stated plainly. "No I don't want to get yelled at." Enno said. "Please? I'll get Saeko to explain to your mom." I said. "Mm.... fine." Enno said and I smiled. I got up and told Saeko that Enno was spending the night and to tell his mom. "Tanaka I don't have any clothes." Enno said. "Oh... you can wear some of mine." I said grabbing a t-shirt and shorts for me and a hoodie and shorts for Enno. "Ok. Is it ok if I go take a shower?" Enno asked. "Yeah sure." I said handing him the clothes. I changed while Enno was in the shower then laid on the bed waiting for him. When he finished he came and laid on top of me. I turned on a movie that we could watch  then slid my arms around his waist. Eventually we both fell asleep.
-Saeko-
Since Enno was staying here I had to call and tell his mom where he was and why he was there. Once I did this I decided to spy on my brother and Enno. I went into my brother's room once I was sure he was asleep. I saw Enno and Ryu cuddled together so I took a couple pictures of them for blackmail then I left.