One-shot

So heres the among one-shot and it might be horrible cause it's 2am here so yeah. Good luck to me writing this. Hope ya like it. The idea is from SxftHoodx, so thank them. This story will be mostly in third person.

The Karasuno group was playing among us. Everyone was there other than Asahi and Noya due to a sexual occurrence. Tanaka and Enno were not at the same house. They were on a call by themselves. Enno was laying on his bed. Enno sat down his phone and groaned curling up into a ball. "Chikara what's wrong?" Tanaka asked. "My stomach hurts..." Enno mumbled out. "I'll be there in ten minutes. Go to medbay." Tanaka said. They went to medbay. In ten minutes, Tanaka had arrived at Enno's house. He had ran there then ran up the stairs to Enno's room. Tanaka pulled the covers over Enno and took great care of him. Everyone noticed that they stayed in medbay the whole game. Eventually they realized something must have been going on, so they just left them alone assuming they were together. Tanaka stayed at Enno's the rest of the day.

Sorry for it being pretty short. My mind is pretty much dead now since I've written this oneshot this early in the morning. Hope this satisfied y'all. Byeeeeeeeee