Ist year

Don't really know how this is gonna go. But here goes nothing.

-ennoshita pov- I walked from my family's apartment. Today's my first day of high school. I pulled out my to do list for today.

I started seeing others and then I zoned out

I started seeing others and then I zoned out. That's when i ran into a light pole it knocked my back and I fell on my butt. "Ow!" I said and went go rub my nose when I  realized that it was bleeding. I heard footsteps running towards me. Their were four boys standing over me. They immediately asked "Are you okay?" "Yeah i'm okay I wasn't watching where i was going." I said. The bald one that's about the same height of me helped me up and when my body stopped moving my faces was inches away from his face. Like the bottom I was i started blushing i assumed the male was strait. "Oo" the other three males started laughing. "Shut it." The baldly said. "I'm Tanaka Ryūnosuke." Tanaka said. Then the short energetic one shouted.  "I'm Nishnoya Yuu!"  The one with light brown spiked hair said "I'm Kinoshita  Hisasahi and this is Narita Kazuhito." Pointing at the other boy. We started walking to school every day. Then our second year was here before we knew it.