21

I woke up and saw a naked Arielle laying on my chest. As last nights memories flooded my brain I smiled and relaxed. She groaned and opened her eyes. "Good morning." I smiled.

"Morning." she said rubbing her eyes. She looked down and smiled, and I figured she was remembering what had happened last night too. "Guys! Get up! We're going parasailing!" I heard someone yell as they knocked on our bedroom door. She groaned and said, "Okay."

"I don't wanna get up." I said. "Me neither, but parasailing sounds fun." She giggled. She got up and out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the shower water and I watched her as she walked around naked. It was nice knowing she was comfortable around me.

"Stop staring." she giggled. "Sorry." I said looking down. "If this were happening a couple months ago I think you would've said something douchy." she laughed. "God I was such an asshole." I said. "Yeah, but it's okay. At least high school is over. I think I heard that the Cameron Dallas is in an actual relationship! Can you believe it?" She said sitting down next to me laughing.

"I heard his girlfriend is sexy! You think he'd mind if I kissed her?" I smirked. "No, I don't think he would." Arielle smiled at me. I leaned in and connected our lips, for a slow passionate kiss. "We should probably get ready." Arielle smiled as she pulled away. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom with her.

--

"This looks dangerous." Trevor said. "Are you scared?" Hannah asked. "Me? Scared? No way." he huffed. "Sounds like you are." Andrew laughed. "Okay, so heights aren't my thing. Especially when it's over an ocean full of sharks."

"You'll be fine." Zack chuckled. "That's what they all say!" Trevor said watching the ocean. I rolled my eyes and watched Hannah and Zack get on the sail. It looked fun. After they were done Andrew went by himself because Trevor chickened out, and finally Arielle and I went.

"So what did you guys do last night?" Trevor asked. We were currently sitting in a burger joint. Since none of us actually ate breakfast, and Hannah claimed she needed a burger, we decided to come here.

"Zack, Hannah, Arielle, and I went to Disney." I said. "Where did you guys go after you left?" Zack laughed. "We ate at a restaurant close by." I shrugged. "So what are our plans for the rest of the day?" Zack asked.

"Well I was invited to a bonfire at the beach tonight. I doubt they would care if you guys came along." Andrew said. "Sounds like fun!" Hannah smiled. After we were all done eating we headed back to our condo. "What time does the bonfire start?" I asked Andrew. "Six."

"Well it's only three so what are we gonna do until then?" Trevor asked. "I'm gonna go lay in my bed, since you guys woke me up this morning." I laughed. "That sounds fun. Me too!" Zack chuckled.

I walked into my room and climbed into the bed. I heard the door open and Arielle walked in. She smiled at me as she climbed into the bed beside me. "I thought you and Hannah would wanna go to the beach or something." I said. "I thought about it but realized I'd rather cuddle with you." she smiled.

"Come here." I said pulling her body closer into mine. I felt her relax and smile. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything." I said. "Do you remember in New York how you said you hooked up with so many girls for a reason?" She said unsurely. "Yeah." I said confused as to where this was going. "You told me you couldn't tell me why, but it's been bothering me." she said looking into my eyes.

"When I was younger my parents did nothing but fight. They fought over everything. Money, bills, even my sister and I." I sighed.

"Well my mom finally got tired of it and when I was 11 she told him she was moving out and taking my sister and I with her. My dad didn't like that idea, and he hit her. At first I wasn't sure what was happening, I thought maybe he would stop. But he hit her again and broke her nose. So after my mother started crying and my sister came into the room he stopped and took everything. All of our money." I said.