31

"Which bikini?" Arielle asked holding two of them up. One of them was a dark purple strapless bikini. The other one was a black one that had two sets of strings. "None?" I said. "Cameron seriously." she whined. "I am serious." I said unclasping the back of her blue lace bra. "I would love to but my dad and brother are downstairs and I don't think that would be good." she giggled.

"It'll be quick." I pouted. "Later." she winked walking back into the bathroom. She came out and had the purple bikini on. I had to remind myself to keep calm because her father was here. "Are you ready?" She asked.

I nodded and sat down on her bed. I admired her as she walked around the room. "Stop staring!" She giggled. "I can't." I groaned. "Let's go Cam." she laughed.

--

"Arielle go in the water with me!" I said. "I wanna tan." she groaned. "Please baby." I pouted. She sighed and got up off of her towel and got into the water with me. After messing around in the water for a little while we sat down on our towels. Everyone had left so it was just us two.

"Where did they go?" She laughed. "I don't know." I shrugged. "I like your swimming trunks." she smiled. She had gotten them for me. They were all black but the waistband was white. "And I really really really like your bikini. Please let me take it off of you."

She blushed and stared at me wide eyed. I grabbed her face and connected our lips. Eventually she ended up laying down and I was hovering over her. "Uh hey guys." Zack said clearing his throat. I pulled away and smirked while Arielle just blushed.

"Where did you guys go?" I asked. "To get some ice cream." Zack said. "What if I wanted some?" I asked laughing. "Then I guess you'll have to go get some."

"Arielle do you wanna go get some ice cream?" I smiled. "Sure." she grinned grabbing my hand as she got up. We passed everyone on our way over to the ice cream place. They all smiled and said the ice cream was good. "Your brother reminds me a lot of you." I said as we walked into the ice cream shop.

"Really? How?" She giggled. "Your eyes are the same color and when you laugh you crinkle your nose and he does the same. You guys act similar too." I said. "I don't crinkle my nose do I?" She laughed. "Yeah you do. And when you're confused you scrunch your eyebrows." I smiled. "Okay maybe you're right." she laughed.

We walked up to the counter and I ordered two bowls of vanilla ice cream then moved to the side so the people behind us could order. "How did you know what I wanted?" She asked. "You always get the same thing as me and that's always a vanilla cone."

"Hmm Mr. Dallas you continue to surprise me." She smiled. "Good or bad?" I asked. "I'd have to say good." she smiled pecking my lips. They gave us our ice cream and we walked out with it. I finished mine pretty quickly considering it was melting.

"You have a little ice cream on your face." I laughed at Arielle. "What? Where?" She giggled. "Right - here." I said kissing it off of the corner of her lips. "Mmm. Thanks."

"My pleasure." I smirked. "Of course it is." she laughed. "It always is." I said. She rolled her eyes and continued eating her ice cream.

--

"Cam are you ready?" Arielle asked. "Yeah." I said. We decided to go out to dinner and Arielle's dad invited me. Zack let me wear some of his clothes so I didn't have to go home. "So who's driving?" Hannah's father asked. "We can." Hannah's mom answered. "I can drive too." I smiled.

Eventually Hannah, Zack, and Hannah's parents were in a car and Arielle, her dad and brother, and I were in a car. I followed Hannah's car as we pulled out of the driveway. "So Cameron tell me about yourself." Arielle's dad said. "What do you want to know?" I chuckled. "Are you from around here?"

"Yep. I've lived in Chino Hills since birth." I smiled. "You're also going to college?" He asked. "Yeah, I start this fall." I said. He nodded as if he was satisfied.

After listening to Arielle and her dad talk for 15 minutes we pulled into the restaurant. I had parked right next to Hannah's car so we walked in with them. "I think you passed my dads test." Arielle giggled as we walked behind everyone. "I hope so." I chuckled. "Let's go get some food." she smiled pulling me into the restaurant.

-------

omg so I was listening to music earlier and the song Style by Taylor Swift came on and I kid you not I screamed. at first I was writing as I was listening to it but then I started paying attention and it reminded me so much of this book I had to play it again and listen to the whole song haha.

there's only a few more chapters left, how do you think it's gonna end? I'm not sure if you guys are gonna like it lol.

well I should stop writing a novel in the authors note so bye i love you and cameron dallas is hot af (: