6

It was time for my date with Arielle, so I got a taxi to her hotel. I was taking her to Central Park for a picnic and then we were going to watch the sunset.

Once I got to her hotel I paid the taxi driver and went up to her hotel room. I knocked on the door and Hannah opened it.

"Oh my gosh this is exciting!" Hannah clapped. I laughed and shook my head. "She's almost ready!" Hannah smiled letting me in.

"So where are you taking her?" She asked. "It's a surprise." I smiled. "Oh I see." She grinned.

Arielle walked out of the bathroom in a cream colored, oversized sweater, skinny jeans, and a pair of brown boots. Her hair was in loose curls and her makeup made her eyes pop. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Hi," she smiled at me. "Uh, hi." I choked. Hannah giggled and opened the door for us to leave. Once we were halfway down the hallway she yelled, "Use protection!"

Arielle's face turned pink and she looked away. I smiled and continued walking. "So where are we going?" She smiled looking up at me.

"It's a surprise!" I laughed. "Fine." she grinned. Central Park wasn't very far from her hotel. It was maybe a 5 minute walk. Once we got there I led her to where everything was set up at.

"How did you make sure no one messed this up?" She smiled looking around. "I know a guy." I smirked.

"This is really nice." she smiled again. We sat down on the blanket and kept small talk while eating. "So what happens after this?" She smiled curiously.

"Well I figured we would watch the sunset..." I said unsure. "Sounds perfect." She smiled.

At around 6 the sun started setting and she nuzzled in close to me to keep warm. I wrapped my arms around her and she leaned her head against my shoulder.

We sat like that until the sun had set and it was dark. We decided to go to a local cafe and get some hot chocolate. I grabbed the blanket and we started walking to the cafe. We sat down at a booth and ordered two hot chocolates then waited for the waiter to bring them.

"So do you have plans for after high school?" She asked. "Yeah, I wanna go to college. I'm not sure what I want to major in though. What about you?"

"Me too. I want to go into the medical field." I nodded and the waiter brought the hot chocolate to us. We kept conversation and everyone was staring at us because both of us were laughing like maniacs. The manager told us we had to leave because they were about to close so I grabbed the blanket and we left, after paying for our many hot chocolates. We started walking on the sidewalk and I felt Arielle's hand slip into mine and I smiled holding onto it.

I love how I feel when I'm around her. It's crazy how much I like her when I've known her for less than a week.

"I thought you said you've never had a girlfriend or been on a date?" She said more like a question. "I haven't." I admitted. "Well then I'd have to say this was one of the best dates I've ever been on." she smiled.

"Good, because I was really nervous you wouldn't want to talk to me after this." She laughed and we walked into her hotel and up to her room.

"I had a really good time tonight." she smiled. "Me too." I said.

"I'll hopefully see you tomorrow?" I asked. "Yes you will." she smiled.

"Goodnight." I smiled. "Goodnight Cameron." she smiled at me as I went to walk away. "Oh wait! Cameron I forgot!" She laughed.

I turned around confused. She walked up to me and put both of her hands on my face and smiled before bringing her lips to mine. They moved in sync for what felt like forever until she pulled away breathless and smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow." she said walking into her room with pink cheeks.

I smiled and knew mine were also pink but continued down the hallway. My legs felt like noodles. I think that was the best kiss I've ever had.