1

-This story will have strong language and PG 13 actions. If you aren't comfortable with reading that then you might not want to read this story. Enjoy!

--

"Cameron do you have everything?"

"Yeah, I just have to grab my phone and I'll be ready." I said grabbing my bags.

My friends and I were flying to New York for spring break. Since we were seniors we decided why not fly all the way across the U.S. for a week. I grabbed my stuff and drug it down the stairs. Our flight left in an hour and we had to be at the airport in 10 minutes. I threw all of my stuff in the back of my moms car and got into the passenger seat, beside my mom.

After we arrived at the airport I told my mom goodbye and met up with my friends. We went through security and got onto the plane. I was going with my 2 best friends, Zack and Andrew.

"Hello? Cameron!"

"What? Sorry, I zoned out." I said looking away from the plane window.

"Are you ready to party New York City style?" Andrew laughed.

"Hell yeah dude." Zack smirked.

"I can't wait," I chuckled.

This was definitely going to one of the best trips of my life.

5 hours later and we were getting off the plane and getting our luggage. We called a cab and got in, then went to our hotel. We walked into the hotel lobby and checked in. We decided that since we were all single and planned on drinking and doing some crazy stuff that we would all get our own rooms. I took the elevator up to my room and got into the shower. We planned to meet in the lobby in a couple hours so that we could go out. After getting a quick shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into my room grabbing clothes and brushing my teeth.

After getting ready and meeting in the lobby we called a cab and went into the city. We were walking around looking at everything and all the people. It was so much different than California was. It was only about 6 O'clock and we weren't going to any clubs until later so we stopped at a pizza joint and ate. By the time we were done it was starting to get dark so we were walking to the closest club. It was called Club Avenue.

"This is gonna be so fun!" Andrew laughed. "I can't wait to get some ladies." Zack smirked.

"What about you Cam. Seems like you get all the ladies." Andrew laughed. "What can I say, I am pretty good looking." I grinned.

"Alright lets make a bet, everyones gotta take a girl home tonight." Zack smirked. "You're on!" I said shaking his hand indicating I was serious.

We all shook hands and the bet was on.

"Cam what about her? She's hot." Andrew said pointing to a girl walking down the sidewalk.

"Nah, you can have her." I laughed. "C'mon dude." Andrew said pushing me. I tripped over my feet and stumbled into someone next to me.

"Watch where you're going asshole."

"Shit."

I was lying on the ground next to a bruenette.

"I told you that you attract cute boys Arielle!" A blonde girl laughed.

I looked around and saw my friends laughing. Assholes. I got up and picked my phone up off the ground.

"Aren't you gonna help me up?"

I rolled my eyes and put my hand out so I could help her up. She didn't grab it and got up by herself, brushing off her very tight black dress that fit her perfectly. Now that she was standing up I realized that she was actually really good looking.