33

Arielle had officially moved in next door yesterday and she wanted me to stay with her the first night. I rolled over and opened my eyes as the sun filled the room. I groaned and sat up. It was already 10.

"Good morning." Arielle said. "Good morning beautiful." I smiled. She groaned and covered herself up with her blanket. "So how was your first night sleeping in your new house?" I grinned. "Good, since you were here." She laughed.

"Let's go make breakfast." I said. We got out of bed and went downstairs. We decided on pancakes and bacon.

"Do you even know how to cook?" Arielle laughed. "Of course! I'm kind of offended." I said acting hurt. "I love you." she giggled. "I know." I smirked as she hit my chest. "I'm kidding baby, I love you too." I said leaning down to kiss her. She quickly turned her head, making my lips connect with her cheek.

I pouted and turned away from her. She laughed and wrapped her arms around my torso. "Cameron." she groaned. I decided to give her the silent treatment. "I'm sorry." she said. "Please stop ignoring me." she cried as I mixed pancake batter in a bowl. "I'm sorry I love you." she said wrapping her body around mine.

I couldn't help but laugh. "I love you too." I laughed kissing her lips. "Now help me make these pancakes." I chuckled. She groaned and said, "Fine.

After making a mess we finally had made enough pancakes and bacon. We sat down at the table and started eating them. "Mmm, this is really good." she said, nodding in approval. "And you thought I couldn't cook." I laughed. "I wasn't sure." she said.

While we were cleaning up our mess there was a knock on the door. I went over and opened it and Hannah barged in. "Hey guys." she said. "Hey Hannah." I laughed closing the door. "What are you guys doing today?" She asked. "Nothing yet."

"Good. Zack had to go out of town with his parents last night and I'm so bored I might die." she groaned. "When does he come back?" I asked. "Tomorrow." She said sitting down. "Hey you got anymore?" She laughed referring to the food. I gave her a pancake and a couple pieces of bacon and finished cleaning Arielle's kitchen.

"So what are we going to do today?" Hannah asked sitting down in between Arielle and I on Arielle's bed. Arielle laughed while I groaned. "What do you wanna do Hannah?" I chuckled. "Well since you asked I was thinking we could go shopping." she smiled. I groaned and said, "No."

"Fine then we'll go without you." Hannah said sassily. I didn't think it was funny but Arielle was cracking up. "C'mon Cam." Arielle laughed. "Fine." I groaned.

After we were all ready we went outside to leave. "I'm driving." Hannah smiled. "What. No I am." I said. "Too late I already have my keys." she said sticking her tongue out at me. I groaned and went to get into Hannah's car but she made Arielle sit upfront beside her. "This seems pretty unfair." I said. "Girls before hoes." Hannah said shrugging.

"Hey he isn't a hoe." Arielle said turning around smiling at me. "Yeah I'm not a hoe!" I said kissing Arielle. "And isn't it bros before hoes?" I chuckled. "Ew stop being a cute couple." Hannah said acting disgusted. I groaned as Hannah pulled out of the driveway.

--

"C'mon Cameron." Hannah laughed. Her and Arielle thought it would be funny to make me carry all of their bags. "I didn't know I was your personal assistant." I groaned. "I love you baby." Arielle smiled. "You better." I said.

"Stop acting cute and in love and stuff." Hannah said. "I can't we are cute and in love." I smiled. We got into Hannah's car and drove back to Arielle's house. "Cam will you help me carry my bags inside?" Arielle asked me. "For a kiss." I smirked. She smiled and kissed me. "Longer." I pouted. She laughed and put her lips on mine, not kissing back. I pulled away frustrated. "Ari." I groaned. She laughed and said, "Fine." I kissed her and she put her hands in my hair, deepening the kiss. I licked her lip asking for entrance but she pulled away. "Okay let's go." she giggled as she handed me a couple bags.

"You're a turd." I chuckled. "Am I?" She asked. "Yes you are." I laughed as we walked up the stairs to her room. "Say it to my face." she said as she set her bags on the floor. I dropped the ones in my hand and pushed her against the wall and said, "You're a dirty smelly little turd."

She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Am I? Am I really?" She giggled. I didn't even answer her, I just crashed my lips into hers. She pulled my head closer to her and licked my lips. I granted her access and our tongues once again explored, known territory.

"Woah stop sucking face I'm in here." Hannah laughed. I pulled away and smiled. "I'm in love with you." I whispered in Arielle's ear. Her cheeks turned pink and she smiled. "Ew I am begging you to stop." Hannah laughed.

"Let's order a pizza." Hannah said after we laid down on her bed. "Okay." I said. "Cam... girls night." Hannah giggled. "Can't I stay?" I pouted. "Sorry Cam." Arielle smiled. "Fine." I said standing up. "I love you, see you tomorrow." I smiled kissing Arielle. "I love you 10x more." she giggled. "Gag me." Hannah said acting as if she were throwing up.

I chuckled and walked out of Arielle's room then walked back over to my house.

------

There's only a couple more chapters left of this book... omg. But here's the second update today! Yay!

My mom just bought me tickets to see Shawn Mendes in concert and I literally screamed because I'm so excited(:

Anyways I hope you all had a way better day than me and I hope tomorrow's good too because you deserve to be happy. ily :-)