34

"Hey Megan. Why'd you wanna talk?" I asked as I sat down at the table. I decided she was the mother of my child I might as well treat her with respect. "I wanted to talk to you about the baby." she said. She was about 14 weeks along and you could tell she was pregnant.

"Okay." I said. We ordered our food and then she brought it up again. "So have you always wanted to live in California?" She asked. "I never really thought about it." I shrugged. "Would you ever want to go to Florida?" She asked.

"Well yeah, I love it there." I said. "So you would move there?" She asked staring intently at me. "What?" I asked shocked. "Cameron I'm moving to Florida next month and you're either coming along or I guess our child isn't going to know his father." she said drinking her water. "Megan you can't do that." I said angry. "Yes I can, and I am."

"My family is here. College. Arielle. I can't leave." I said shocked. "Then I guess you won't know your child." she shrugged. "Megan, c'mon. What's in Florida?" I asked. "I have family down there." she said.

"I can't leave, I can't." I said now frustrated. Our food arrived and we started eating. "If you change your mind let me know. I'm leaving on the 6th." she said. That wasn't even a full month away. I can't leave Arielle behind, I just can't. She means way too much to me. I've never loved anyone like I love her.

After we were done eating and the bill was paid we got up to leave. Before I got into my car Megan stopped me. "Just think about it. I want our child to know you, you'll be a good father." she smiled. I nodded and got into my car. What was I going to do. I got home and walked over to Arielle's house. I knocked on the door and her dad answered.

"Hi Cameron. Arielle's upstairs." he smiled letting me in. "Thanks Mr. Casper." I said going upstairs. I knocked on her bedroom door and she opened it smiling. "Hi Cam." she smiled kissing me. "Hi baby." I said.

"Can I stay over?" I asked her. She nodded and gave me sweatpants to wear. I changed and climbed into bed with her in my arms. "Arielle?" I asked. "Hmmm?"

"I want to marry you." I said. She looked at me shocked. "What?" She asked. "Will you marry me? I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I said. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to pop out of my chest. "Cameron, I love you, but this is so sudden. I don't know if I'm ready." she said.

"I love you and I know you're the one. I want to get married and I want to get a house and have kids." I breathed. "I don't know what I'm supposed to say to say." she sighed. "Just think about it." I said.

"Okay." she said letting out a deep breath. I closed my eyes thinking of what I was going to do and fell asleep.

------

OMG WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN??

I'm so sad that this almost over, but it's not quite over (;

Have a good day because you deserve it ily