7

"Cameron! Let me in!"

I rolled out of my bed and opened the door to see a smiling Arielle. "Good morning." I smiled back at her.

"It's almost 12!" She laughed. "So, it's still morning." I chuckled. "Did you just get up?" She asked. "Like 5 minutes ago." I smirked.

She put her bottom lip in between her teeth and pulled. It was hot. I wanted to kiss her so bad, so I leaned down hoping she would kiss back. Instead I felt a hand on my lips.

"No kisses until you get ready." She smirked at me.

I stuck my lip out in a pouty face hoping she'd give in, but she put her hands on her hips indicating she wasn't going to give in. I sighed and walked towards the bathroom. I turned on the shower water and stripped out of my shorts and boxers while I waited for the water to get warm. Once it was I climbed in and quickly washed my hair and my body.

Once I was done I got out and dried off then wrapped the towel around my waist. When I walked out of the bathroom she was on the phone with someone.

"Oh really?" She said into the phone. Her back was turned towards me so I took that time to slip my boxers and khakis on.

"I'll let him know. Thanks for telling me." she said. I realized that she was talking on my phone. To who though?

"Bye. Nice talking to you Kara." she said pushing the end button and sitting my phone down on the night stand.

As soon as she said the name Kara my whole body tensed up. I hope she didn't say anything that would make Arielle mad at me.

"So when were you going to tell me?" She said turning around. "What?" I asked confused. "When were you going to stop playing games and stop lying?" She yelled.

"Arielle what are you talking about?" I asked walking towards her.

"I told you things I've never told anybody! Why would I ever believe I could actually trust you? I tried to get away from you but you had this look of love in your eyes. I can't believe I actually let myself like you! You fucking piece of shit! Get away from me!" She said walking towards the door.

I grabbed her arm pulling her back. I wanted to know what Kara told her and why she was saying this stuff. "What did Kara tell you?" I choked out.

"The truth! I can't believe you would say all this stuff to me and take me out on a date and kiss me when you have a girlfriend! You're a pig! I guess I should have listened to myself the first day you ran into me!" She yelled yanking her arm out of my hand.

"What are you talking about? I don't have a girlfriend! I told you I've never had one!" I said exasperated.

"Shut up Cameron! Go fuck another one of your many whores!" She said walking out of my room. I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest.

"Arielle wait! I'm not dating her! I haven't been doing that!" I followed her down the hallway and yelled, "Arielle wait!"

She turned around and had tears running down her face. I can't believe Kara. Everything was going so good and I was so happy.

"What?" She yelled. "Please let me explain." I said. "Why? It'll be all lies!" She said wiping away her tears and getting into the elevator.

The doors shut and then I was alone standing in the hallway. I felt like crying and going after her but I knew it was no use. I wanted to punch Kara in the face for telling her that. I wanted to make her take those things back, but I knew I couldn't.

"Cameron?"

"What happened dude?" Andrew asked. "Hey Andrew, Arielle just called me crying. I'm gonna go check on her can you tell Zack I'm leaving? Please and- oh." Hannah said coming out into the hallway. "Yeah sure." Andrew said to her.

"Alright. Thank you." Hannah said walking down the hallway past me. Once she was in the elevator Andrew came towards me.

"Dude what happened?" He asked. "Kara." I simply stated. "What about her?"

"Arielle came over and told me to get ready so I got into the shower and when I got out she was on the phone with Kara. Arielle started flipping out on me and told me to leave her alone." I said feeling like I was going to cry.

"What did she tell her?" He asked. "That Kara and I were dating and something about all the girls I hooked up with." I said.

"What a bitch." Andrew said pulling me into a hug.

If anyone had saw us, two 18 year old, muscular, guys standing in the hallway hugging, they'd probably think something crazy but I didn't care.

"Forget about her. We have one last night in New York until we have to go back to California and graduate. Lets have some fun. We can find you another girl." Andrew said trying to cheer me up. It didn't work though. I didn't want another girl, I wanted Arielle.

I went back into my hotel room and climbed back into bed. I wasn't tired or hungry. I just felt sick. I felt like such a douche bag. I can't believe I hurt her. I wanted to go and tell her Kara was lying and hold her in my arms but I knew she wouldn't believe me. I heard a knock on my door and when I didn't get up to answer the door it opened.

"Cameron get up we're going out." Zack said. "I don't feel good." I said not looking away from the window that overlooked the city.

"I know you're lying. Get your ass out of bed. You've been in here all day." He said pulling the blanket off me. Why did I think it was a good idea to give Zack a room key?

"I don't feel good. Go without me." I said again. "Are you really gonna stay cooped up in here on our last night in New York? I know you're upset but don't waste your last night laying in here." he said.

"I'm just not up for it tonight dude."

"Alright, whatever." Zack sighed walking out of my room.

I eventually fell asleep and woke up the next morning forcing myself out of bed. My flight left at 11 so I had to be at the airport by 10:30. I took a quick shower and packed all of my stuff then met the guys in the lobby. We checked out of our hotel rooms and got taxis to the airport. The guys took the rental car back last night before they went out so we didn't have to worry about it today. We had half an hour till we boarded our flight so we sat down and waited, but I took the time to text Arielle, hoping she'd believe me.

I sent her a text explaining that Kara and I weren't dating and never had been dating. I also told her that I was about to board my flight back to California and that I'd hope she'd believe me and we'd keep in touch. I boarded the plane and sighed realizing that Arielle wasn't going to text me back. This was going to be a long flight home.