9

"Hey dude."

I turned around and saw Zack walking towards me. "Hey what's up?" I asked continuing to get my stuff out of my locker. "Wishing we were still in New York." he laughed.

I tensed up thinking about New York and Arielle. Why did she have to have such an effect on me?

"Dude why're you so tense? You act like I just stabbed you." Zack laughed leaning against the lockers next to mine. It feels like he did just stab me, right in the heart.

"I'm just stressed out." I said closing my locker. "Well maybe you need a girl to get your mind off of whatever's stressing you out. If you know what I mean." Zack winked.

"Yeah maybe." I said thinking of Arielle. Zack and I walked down the hallway towards the cafeteria and sat down at a table with all of our friends.

"Hey guys."

"Hey." Zack and I said in unison. "How was your spring break Cameron?" I felt a pair of arms around me.

I turned around and saw a cheerleader named Lexi. Cheerleaders are my occasional hook up, and clearly she wanted to be one. She sat down next to me and I looked over at Zack. He elbowed me and raised his eyebrows saying, "here's the girl you need to distract yourself."

I wasn't sure if I should do anything, I mean I wasn't attracted to Lexi and the only girl I really wanted was Arielle.

I felt Lexi's hand on my thigh as she started moving it higher and higher. I made eye contact with her and I thought about Arielle. She was mad at me and wouldn't return any of my calls or texts. Besides its not like we were actually dating and she didn't need to know about this. I smiled at Lexi and said, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." to the everyone.

As I got up and started walking towards the bathroom I saw Lexi get up and walk towards me. I felt guilty doing this when I knew Arielle was probably in Arizona upset but she didn't want me so I should move on.

After I was out of view I saw Lexi walk out and look around, looking for me. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me. I connected our lips and instantly I missed the taste of Arielle's. I barely knew her and she had this huge effect on me. I need to get her out of my head. I started pushing Lexi into one the staff bathrooms, not breaking the kiss until I had to lock the door. After I locked it I continued what I was doing, moving my lips down her jaw and onto her neck and collar bone. She let out a quiet moan, and then started taking off my shirt. I took hers off and threw it down beside mine. I unbuttoned her jeans and she broke the kiss long enough to take them off. She put her hands on my growing length and started moving them around, which caused me to let out a raspy moan. I pushed her against the cold wall and started kissing down her neck again. I started unbuttoning my pants but she started kissing down my neck. She sucked hard on my neck and blew, which I knew would leave a mark.

"Arielle." I moaned. She pulled away confused and said, "What did you call me?" I was confused. "What?" I asked.

"Did you just call me Arielle?" She said grabbing her clothes. "What Lexi. No. I didn't mean it." I said quickly. "I don't know who Arielle is but clearly you like her." she said putting her clothes back on.

"No I didn't mean to say that. C'mon I'm sorry." I groaned. "Save it. Go find Arielle." she huffed walking out of the bathroom.

What's wrong with me? I grabbed my clothes and put them back on and ran my hands through my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and back out to the cafeteria. When I sat down beside Zack everyone at the table was smirking at me.

"Damn Cameron. In the bathroom?" My friend Trevor laughed. "Nothing happened." I said. "That hickey on your neck would say otherwise." Andrew smirked.

"Nothing happened!" I basically yelled. "Alright calm down." Trevor said. "I am calm."

"Look there she goes. She must be embarrassed that she couldn't get any." Trevor laughed again. I grabbed my stuff and stood up, getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Zack asked. "Home. See you guys tomorrow." I said. "You still have three classes." Zack said.

I didn't even reply, I just kept walking towards my locker. I shoved everything into it and ran my hands through my hair, pulling at the roots.

"If you pull any harder you're gonna pull your hair out." I let go of my hair and looked over to see Kara smiling at me.

"What do you want?" I spit out. "You, silly. I missed you while you were gone." she smiled walking towards me. "Get away from me!" I said harshly.

"Why would you tell your girlfriend to get away? I love you and you love me." She smiled. "I DON'T love you and I never will." I said slamming my locker door.

"I see you had fun in New York with Arielle." she said referring to the large hickey on my neck. I made a disgusted face at her. I didn't want her to ever say Arielle's name again.

"I can't believe you Kara! You're disgusting!" I yelled. "Tell me you love me and I'll leave you alone." she said putting her hands on my chest. "I don't love you." I said throwing her hands off of me.

"How can you love her? You don't even know her!" She yelled. "I know that she's not a nasty whore like you!" I yelled back at her.

"So you do love her? Cameron Dallas doesn't love anybody! He just uses girls for sex! You can't love her! You don't even know what love is!" She laughed. "Get away from me Kara!" I yelled with disgust in my voice.

I turned around and started walking to the parking lot. I didn't know where I was going, but I didn't care. I got into my car and started the engine, flying out of the parking lot. I'm so confused that this girl that I barely know can do this to me. I'm no good for her and she realized that.

I kept driving until I pulled into a familiar driveway. I debated getting out or just driving away but of course my thoughts went back to Arielle, so I got out of the car and went to the front door. I didn't even have to knock before she opened the door.

"Cameron?" She asked as she opened the door. "Uh hi." I said. "I haven't seen you in a while." she smiled.

"Yeah I know. I just need to get my mind off of things..." I trailed off. "Perfect." She smirked opening the door to let me in.