3

"Cam, you ready?"

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec!" I yelled as I grabbed my phone off the hotel bed.

I decided that I shouldn't be upset about Arielle so we were going out again tonight. After eating we came back to the hotel and got ready. It was just starting to get dark outside and the streets were starting to fill with people. I walked out of my hotel room and we walked outside to get a cab. We were going to take our rental car but we were going to be drinking and we didn't really want to drink and drive. After about 5 minutes we pulled up to Club Avenue. We got out and went inside after waiting in line, so they could check our IDs.

Shortly after getting in we started drinking and I saw Hannah show up out of no where. Her and Zack were taking shots. I figured if Hannah was here then Arielle must not be too far behind. Sure enough I heard Andrew ask where she was.

"She's dancing with some douche. She's wasted." Hannah said pointing to Arielle and some guy dancing.

I rolled my eyes and walked out to the dance floor. After dancing for a couple minutes a girl started grinding on me. At first I was a little shocked and uncomfortable but I lightened up and started dancing with her. I heard the guys cheering me on and then looked to my left and saw Arielle watching me.

She looked... jealous. I knew she liked me. I smirked and continued dancing and then I saw her roll her eyes and start dancing again. I eventually left the girl and went to the bar to get some more to drink. Another girl came up and we started drinking together. I felt someone come up to me and put their arms around me. I turned around and saw Arielle.

"Hi," she slurred.

"What do you want?" I asked kinda harshly.

"You."

"What?" I asked.

Before she said anything else her lips were on mine. I didn't even bother to pull away. I enjoyed it.

--

I felt the warm sun shining on my face and rolled over. I sat up and got out of bed and took a shower. After I was done I grabbed a pair of khakis and a hoodie because it was still kinda cold outside in New York. I grabbed my phone and walked outside and got into the range rover. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't really care, I was hungry. It was only 10 am so I doubted the guys would be up yet. Eventually I pulled into a coffee shop and sat down in a booth in the back of the room. A girl who looked like she was around my age came over and took my order then walked away. I didn't mind the silence, I liked it.

The waitress came over and handed me my food and drink and walked away again. After I was done eating I paid and started walking outside. I pulled my phone out and was about to text Zack to ask if he was up when I ran into someone.

"I'm sorry." I said before I saw who it was.

"Oh, hey Cameron." Arielle said. "Weird that I ran into you." I laughed.

I reached down and picked up her phone that was lying on the ground. As I was picking it up I noticed she was looking at New York's big attractions.

"Are you going sight seeing?" I asked. She nodded and said, "Well I was going to but Hannah hasn't answered her phone so I don't think I am."

"I'll come with you." I smiled. "Really?" She asked smiling. "Yeah, I've been wanting to go."

"Okay." she smiled.

She asked if we could stop at her hotel so that she could shower because she smelled like alcohol, so we got into the range rover and drove to her hotel. As we were walking down the hallway Zack and Hannah came out into the hallway making out.