22

"Can you believe today's our last day here?" Arielle asked. This past week has definitely been one to remember. I feel like Arielle and I have gotten a lot closer. We were laying in a hammock in the back of the condo. "I don't want to go home." I said. "Me neither. I like being away from reality."

I sighed and continued watching the sunrise. "It's so pretty." Arielle said breaking the comfortable silence. "Just like you." I smiled. "You're so cheesy." she laughed. "So what do you wanna do today?" I chuckled. "Anything as long as I'm with you." she smiled.

--

"I'm so excited." Arielle smiled. "Just for shopping?" I laughed. "I love shopping!"

The guys and Hannah we're going to the beach and then Hannah and Zack were going on a date. So Arielle and I decided to go shopping. Since they weren't driving anywhere today we got to take the car. I opened the passenger side door and helped her in and then got into the driver side.

"What a gentleman." she smiled. "Only for you baby." I smirked. I buckled and pulled out of the driveway. After we got onto the main road I reached over and grabbed Arielle's hand. She smiled and interlocked our fingers then put our hands on her thigh. I drove to the local outlet mall and found a parking spot. We got out of the car and walked into the mall.

"Where to first?" I asked. Arielle smiled and pulled me along with her towards a store.

--

"Hey let's go in there!" I said stopping. "Where?" She laughed looking around. "That dress store." I said. "What? Why?" She asked confused. "C'mon." I said grabbing her hand and taking her in.

"Hi, do you guys need help with anything?" A lady asked. "No, we're just looking." I smiled. "Do you see any that you think Sierra would like?" I asked. "That ones really pretty!" She smiled pointing to a black lace dress. "You and Sierra are about the same size right?" I asked. "Yeah, I think so. Why?"

"Would you try it on?" I asked. She shrugged and said, "Yeah, sure."

She grabbed the dress and went into the dressing room. After a couple minutes she opened the door and smiled. The dress was fitting around the top, with lace at the waist line, and then it got tight. It ended at her mid thighs.

"Do you like it?" I asked. She couldn't take her eyes off of it. "Yeah, it's gorgeous." she smiled. "Good, because you're wearing it on our date tonight." I said. "What?"

"You heard me. Now take it off so I can pay for it and we can go get ready." I smiled. "Cameron, this is an expensive dress. You don't have to buy it. I have something I can wear." She said. "I know I don't have to, but I want to." I smiled.

"You make me the happiest girl alive." she smiled going back into the changing room. I think my stomach had butterflies when she said that. I smiled and waited for her to come out. She handed me the dress and we walked up to pay for it. After we paid we walked out and I carried the dress, along with some of the other shopping bags. She reached up and grabbed my hand and we walked out of the mall and put everything into the car, then climbed in and drove back to the condo.

--

"Wow, you look stunning." I said taking my eyes down Arielle's body. She blushed and smiled. "Why thank you Mr. Dallas. You also look very good tonight." she laughed. I grinned as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Have her back by 12!" Hannah laughed. "Will do." I chuckled. "Use protection!" Zack smirked. We walked out and I opened her door, then climbed into the drivers seat. "Where are we going?" She asked. "It's a surprise." I smiled.

She grabbed my hand as I was driving and I smiled, little things like that made me so happy. "Romeo's Cafe?" She asked. "Is this okay?" I asked her. "Yeah, of course, but you don't need to spend a lot on me. I'd be happy eating McDonald's." she laughed.

"I wanted to do something special for our last day in Miami." I smiled. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Of course baby." I smiled.

I helped her out and we walked to the door. I told them we had reservations under Dallas and they took us to our table. This place was really fancy. You didn't even get menus, the chef prepared a meal specially for you.

"This place is really nice." Arielle smiled. "I know. I've never been to a place like this." I chuckled. After we ate and paid we got into the car and started driving back to the condo. I turned into an ice cream place and parked.

"What are we doing here?" She laughed. "I wanted a milkshake." I shrugged. She laughed and we got out of the car. We ordered two vanilla milkshakes and then sat down in a booth. She was silent for a couple minutes but eventually broke the silence. "I really don't wanna go home tomorrow." she said.

"I don't either." I groaned. "Tomorrow it's back to work, school, finding a place to live, and reality in general. I liked just spending this week with you and our friends." she said. "Me too. I would do it again, no doubt."

"I'm just really scared Cameron." She sighed. "Scared of what?"

"Everything. What if I don't like college, what if you and I have to have a long distance relationship? You know those never work. What if something gets in the way? I'm scared." She said. "I'm not going anywhere. I wanna be here every step of the way." I smiled. "I'm glad to have you." she said.

--
"Will you unzip this?" Arielle asked. "Sure." I smiled unzipping her dress. After I had unzipped it she went into the bathroom to take her dress off. She came back out in a pair of leggings and a tank top.

"I'm tired." Arielle said laying down on the bed. I laid down beside her and covered us up with the comforter. "Cameron?" She asked. "Hmm?"

"I had an amazing time with you this week." She smiled. "I had a great time with you too." I grinned. "Goodnight." she smiled kissing my cheek. "Goodnight Ari."