8

"Cameron the plane is about to land." Zack said shaking my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and picked my head up off of the plane window. After rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I waited patiently for the plane to land then got my carry-on and got off. After we got our bags from baggage claim I met my mom in the east wing of the airport. She was sitting with all Zack and Andrew's parents. It just so happened that they were all friends, as weird as it was. I mean we had been friends for a long time so it was bound to happen eventually.

They all stood up smiling at us as if they hadn't seen us just last week. My mom was my all time favorite person if I'm being honest. I mean she raised my sister and I by herself and did a damn good job at it. Her and my sister both deserved to be treated right and I made sure they were.

I smiled and hugged my mom. I honestly did miss her, I mean of course I'm a teenage boy and am gonna get mad at my mom sometimes but I love her to death.

"How was your trip? Your sister and I missed you!" She said smiling. "Uh, it was good. I missed you guys too."

After saying goodbye to my friends my mom and I put my stuff in the back of the car and we started driving back to my house.

"Where's Sierra?" I asked. "Out with Brent." Brent was her boyfriend.

"Of course." I laughed. "So what did you guys do in the big apple?" My mom asked curiously.

She knew about why I was the way I was. Theres no better way to say it. So I'm sure she expected me to say that I partied and hooked up, when really I didn't do that.

"Well I made some new... friends, and looked at different tourist attractions. We also tried lots of different restaurants." I smiled. "How many parties did you go to?" She laughed.

"Well the first two nights we went to one but after that I stopped going..." I said looking out the window. "What? Cameron Dallas not wanting to go to a party? That's a first." She laughed.

I just nodded. If she knew why I didn't go she'd probably shit herself. After 10 minutes we pulled into my driveway. My sisters car was in the driveway so I figured she was home. I got my stuff out of the back of the car and carried it inside. As soon as I walked in my sister ran to me yelling, "Little brother!" I laughed and gave her a hug.

"How was your trip?" She smiled. "Good." I said. "Good? That's it?" She laughed. "Yep."

She laughed and helped me carry my stuff upstairs to my room. Once we set everything down we headed back downstairs.

"Do you guys want to order pizza?" My mom asked. I just realized it was around 6 and I was kinda hungry.

"Sure. Cam and I will go pick it up." Sierra said. "Okay." My mom smiled.

My mom ordered the pizza and gave us the money to pay for it. Sierra and I got back into her car and pulled out of the driveway. While Sierra was changing the radio station I decided to text Arielle again. I asked her if she could call me and told her that I missed her. I knew that she probably wouldn't reply but it was worth a shot.

"Who's the girl?" Sierra asked suddenly. I looked over at Sierra confused and said, "What?"

"What's her name?" She asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "C'mon Cameron you and I both know there's a girl."

I didn't say anything, I just kept looking ahead at the road in front of us. "So what's her name?" She asked again. "Arielle." I said.

"What's she like?" Sierra asked. She didn't look away from the road but I could tell that she was curious. I mean I'm Cameron Dallas, the guy who didn't date, and used girls for sex, and now I was falling for some girl I barely knew.

"She's amazing. I like everything about her, and she makes me so happy. I haven't even known her for a week and I think I'm falling for her." Sierra looked over at me with wide eyes.

"I thought you said you weren't into relationships?" Sierra asked. "I'm not. Thats the thing. I went to New York to party and hook up, like usual, but I ran into her and ever since then I couldn't get her out of my head. She thought I was the biggest asshole but the more time I spent with her the more she started to open up." I said.

"She trusted me with stuff she didn't trust anyone else with and everything was going great until Kara called and told her that we were dating and now she won't talk to me. She won't reply to my texts or call me and she left my hotel room crying. She lives in Arizona and I'll probably never see her again." I sighed.

"Just give her some time. If she likes you back she'll call. I think you guys just jumped into things too fast." Sierra said. She was probably right.