29

1 month later

"Hello Mrs. Clark, is Arielle here?" I asked. "She said she'll be down in a minute Cameron. Please, come in." Hannah's mom smiled letting me in. "Thank you." I said walking inside.

Arielle and I were going on a date so I was picking her up. She came downstairs in a pair of light pink capris, leather sandals, and a white blouse. Her hair was in its natural wavy state and she had minimal makeup on. I smiled as she walked towards me.

"You look gorgeous." I said as she came over to me. She blushed and said, "You don't look too bad yourself." I had a pair of khakis and a plain gray shirt with cuffed short sleeves on. She grabbed her phone and I grabbed her hand about to walk out.

"Curfew is at 10!" Hannah's mom laughed. "See you then." I chuckled. "Have fun you two!" She smiled. We walked outside and I opened her door then walked around and got into the driver side.

"Where are we going Mr. Dallas?" She smiled. "It's a surprise Miss Casper." I smirked. She rolled her eyes and kept quiet. In 10 short minutes we pulled up to the beach. I shut off the car and walked around to open her door.

"Thank you." she smiled. "You are very welcome." I said. She blushed and I grabbed her hand leading her onto the sand. We walked till we came across a picnic set up. She smiled and said, "How did you do this?"

"I have my ways." I grinned. We sat down and ate while keeping a conversation going. "Can you believe we're starting college in a month?" She asked. "No. It feels like just yesterday I was starting high school." I sighed.

She nodded and took a drink of her tea. "So your dad is coming to visit tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah, he's staying for a week." she smiled. I can tell her dad and little brother mean a lot to her. "Can we walk?" She asked standing up. "Of course."

We took off our shoes and rolled our pants up so the water wouldn't get on them. I intertwined our fingers and we started walking. The sound of the waves was very relaxing. "This is nice." she said watching the waves roll in. "I thought so too. Look how pretty the sunset is."

"Wow." she said amazed. I truly did love living here. There was never a bad day. "So how excited are you about living in an apartment?" She giggled. Since Zack, Arielle, Hannah, and I were all going to college fairly close we decided to get an apartment together. We measured it out and got one that was 10 minutes from each of the colleges.

"I'm excited and nervous." I said. "Me too." She said watching the ocean. We continued walking in comfortable silence and watching the waves crash on the sand. The water washed through our toes carrying sand along with it. "I have a question." I said. She smiled and said, "What is it?"

"You want to get married and have kids one day?" I said more like a question. "Yeah, that's always been a dream of mine." she said. "How many kids do you want?"

"I don't know. I guess it just depends. What about you?" She asked. "Well if you would've asked me a couple years ago I would've said I didn't want to get married or have kids, but yes. I do want to have kids and get married." I said. "You didn't want kids?" She asked. "I never wanted to have to take responsibility for them. I didn't want to be like my father. But look at me now, I'm 19 and I'm having a baby."

"I think you'll be a good father." Arielle smiled. "Just like you'll be an amazing mother." I said. "I hope to be one day." she said looking out into the ocean. We continued walking and eventually decided to turn back and get our stuff. Once we gathered all of our stuff we got into my car and started driving back to Hannah's house.

"What time is it?" Arielle asked. "9:45." I said. "Ooh we'll have time to spare!" She laughed referring to the curfew. "Brownie points!" I chuckled. Once we got to Hannah's I shut my car off and opened the door for Arielle. We walked up to the door and she opened it.

"Well usually I would kiss you goodnight but I want you to stay." she laughed walking inside. "You guys are back 5 minutes before curfew! I really like you Mr. Dallas." Hannah's mom laughed. Arielle laughed and said, "Is it okay if he stays?"

"Sure." Hannah's mom smiled. "Okay. Goodnight mom." Arielle smiled. "Goodnight guys." She smiled at us. Arielle grabbed my hand and led me upstairs and into her room. As soon as the door was shut and locked she pushed me against it and kissed me. She started kissing down my neck and lifting off my shirt.

"I've been waiting all night to do this." she said in between breaths. I turned so she was up against the door and I was kissing her. She started pushing me to her bed and pulled me down onto her. She pulled her shirt off and started unbuttoning her pants.

"Arielle wait." I said pulling away. "What?" She said continuing to kiss my shoulder. "I want to talk." I said. "What?" She asked. "I wanted to ask you something."

She stopped and laid back, still underneath me. "What did you want to ask me?" She asked breathlessly. I climbed off of her and sat cross legged. "You called her mom?" I said. "Yeah? I always do." she laughed. "How long have you known Hannah?" I asked. "Since second grade. I was the new girl and had no friends until Hannah. She's literally always been there. Her family is basically my family. Other than you they were the only other people I've told anything. I mean my dad knows everything but I've never felt so close to anyone or like I really belonged until I met Hannah and her family."

"I'm sorry Arielle." I said. "There's nothing that could've changed what happened." She said. "I wish I could've."

She shook her head. "My mom would've never let me go to New York, meaning I would've never met you." she smiled. "God I love you so much Arielle." I said kissing her with all the passion in my body. She blushed and said, "I love you."

"Instead of having sex can we just cuddle and go to bed?" I asked. She shyly nodded and got up. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Changing. Here." she threw me a pair of my sweatpants. I grabbed them and slid them on, but left my shirt on the floor. Arielle pulled her pants off and put on a pair of shorts then pulled a shirt on. She was so beautiful.

"Do you usually ask for me to stay?" I asked referring to when we were downstairs. "No, you were staying regardless." she laughed. "I love you." I laughed as we climbed into bed.

-----
Sup babesss.

Hows everyone's day? (I actually really enjoy hearing about what you guys did haha)

I love those of you that have kept up with this book sooo much you have no idea

anyways 3 votes for an update