5

"C'mon Arielle! Let's go!" I laughed pulling her along with me. "Wait slow down I'm gonna fall!" She giggled.

I opened the door to my hotel room and pulled her in with me. I kicked off my shoes and jumped onto the bed, her right behind me.

"This was actually really fun!" She giggled. After lunch Arielle and I didn't have anything to do so we went to the mall and basically got kicked out of every store and bought nothing. Afterwards we decided to go to a local bar. We had a couple martinis and then decided to come back here and watch Finding Nemo.

We weren't drunk, maybe a little tipsy, but definitely not drunk. I'm not exactly sure why she wanted to watch Finding Nemo but I went along with it, even though neither of us had the movie and it most likely wasn't on TV.

"So are we gonna watch Finding Nemo or what?" I laughed watching her try to kick her shoes off.

"Ya know now that I think about it where are we gonna get the movie?" She laughed rolling over so she was basically on top of me.

"I've been wondering that all night!" I laughed. "You're so smart!" She smiled staring at me. "What?" I asked as she kept staring at me.

"Nothing." She said. "Then why do you keep staring at me?" I laughed. "Because I think you're cute and I like you!" She laughed like it was obvious. I sat up and realized what she just said.

"You what?" I managed to choke out. "You heard me!" She smiled. Okay maybe she was almost drunk but I'm not sure if she meant to say that.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" She giggled. "No. I just think it's time for you to go to bed." I smiled. "Why? Do I have to?" She wined like a 5 year old.

"Yes you do." I said grabbing her a pair of my sweatpants. "Why? I've been having so much fun!" She groaned. "Well we can have fun tomorrow too." I laughed handing her the sweatpants.

"You mean we can go on a date? I really like when we do that!" She laughed. I didn't know what to say. I was happy that she liked me back, but I didn't want to find out because she had been drinking.

"If you change and go to bed I'll take you on a date." I laughed grabbing shorts to change into. "Yay!" She giggled.

She got up and took her pants off right there in front of me. I mean I've seen my fair share of naked women, but I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked perfect in anything, or nothing. She turned around and saw me watching her and laughed.

"C'mon Cameron you need to change so we can go to bed!" She said. I laughed and walked into the bathroom to change. I slid my pants off and pulled the shorts on then took my shirt off. I walked out of the bathroom and saw her passed out in my bed. I guess I'll be sleeping on the couch again tonight. I laughed to myself and walked over to the couch, moving the blankets so I would be comfortable.

"Cam?" She asked. "Hmm?"

"Can you come up here with me...?" She shyly asked. "Of course." I smiled shutting all of the lights off and climbing in beside her. She wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled her head into my chest.

"Thank you for everything today." She said. "No, thank you." I smiled.

--

"Cameron... Cameron!"

I opened my eyes and saw Arielle sitting beside me. I smiled as last nights memories came flooding back to me.

"Good morning," I laughed sitting up and fixing my hair. "So what are our plans for today?" She smiled getting off of the bed. "Did you just wake up?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah like 5 minutes ago. But I don't wanna waste anytime sitting around today. Lets go do something!"

I laughed and remembered that she had wanted me to take her on a date. I wasn't sure if I should bring it up or just forget about it, I mean she had been drinking so she probably wouldn't remember it.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked watching her walk around looking for her jeans. "They're over here." I said handing them to her. "Thank you. And anything." she smiled walking into the bathroom.

I took that time to change. I grabbed a pair of jeans and slid them on and went to grab a shirt. I turned around and saw her watching me. I laughed and slipped the shirt on over my head.

"You like what you see?" I laughed. "Shut up!" She said hitting my arm. "Oh c'mon just admit that you like me." I smirked. "I think I already did..." she said looking around to find her cardigan and shoes.

"When? I don't remember." I smirked. "Are you really gonna make me do this? You remember last night just as good as I do!" She laughed.

"So you do want me to take you on a date." I smirked standing in front of her. "Oh shut up!" She said turning away from me. "Arielle has a crush on me!" I teased her like a 6 year old.

"Cameron cut it out!" She giggled. "Tell me you like me." I grinned. She rolled her eyes and said, "No."

"Say it and I'll take you on that date that you wanted." I smiled. I watched her facial expression change and she started smiling.

"You're a pain in the butt ya know." She laughed. "Say it!" I smiled. "Fine. I like you Cameron."