Series 2 part 5 All that glitters

(This chapter is dedicated to @BenCowden2 He's someone who has been here since the beginning of the series and I hope he's here until the end.)

It was the day after the incident with Argit and Vulkanus and Rin had given the holo player to Ben who took the message in stride and wanted to find other super-powered Plumbers' kids. Rin however was not as excited as Ben. He was angry at himself that he put Looma in a dangerous position even though she was a warrior. He was floating in the outer atmosphere in his MonKi form, floating near-space always helped Rin think for some reason. 

Possibly the silence, or that almost no one could get to him. He had been reflecting on the previous day's events, specifically Argit's mysterious escape. He was supposed to be the third smartest being in three galaxies! How could he let this happen?! 

These thoughts raced in his head and reached a boiling point. He opened his eyes and punched a nearby small asteroid, shattering it into dust. He felt as if someone was watching him. He turned around and had a Ki orb in his hand, ready to fire. He looked more clearly and noticed multiple people inside a satellite.

Rin noticed it was the ISS and seeing an opportunity to temporarily relieve his negative feeling decided to mess with the crew. He transformed into Echo-Echo and replicated 1000 times. Each of the clones transformed into Big Chill with the real Rin turning into Ultimate Big Chill. He became intangible and flew into the ISS as his clones circled it, creating a sphere of Necrofriggians. He became tangible inside of the ISS and scared the crew.

"W-who a-a-are y-you?" One woman asked scared.

"I am an evolved member of a sentient alien race known as the Necrofrggians hailing from the planet Kylmyys. Those circling this vessel are my devolved counterparts." Rin said selling the role.

'What do you want from us?" The woman asked.

"We are hungry," Rin said with a minor growl.

The astronauts flinched and raised their fists to defend themselves.

"We do not wish to eat you." Rin said, "We do not require meat consumption to survive. We eat metal." Rin finished.

The astronauts froze, knowing the only nearby metal was the only thing keeping them alive. They closed their eyes, readying for the clones to eat the space station and expose them to space when they just heard laughing. In the place of the terrifying alien, there had now been a man, no older than 19 just laughings uproariously.

"W-Who are you?" The first woman asked, " Where's the alien?"

Rin stopped laughing and said, "I am that alien."

"How?!" She asked.

Rin showed the Ultimatrx on his left wrist and said, "This device can turn me into any species as smart or smarter than a mouse and make me a genetically perfect version."

Before the astronaut or her coworkers could ask any more questions Rin told them to not tell anyone and flew out as Big Chill. He flew down to a parking lot where Ben. Gwen, Kevin, and Albedo were when Looma was resting at home after having an allergic reaction to Argit's venom.

Ben, Kevin, and Albedo were crowded together looking at a holographic map while Gwen was in Kevin's car.

"What are you guys doing?" Rin asked as he shifted back to his normal form after landing.

"We're looking at the locations of various Plumber badges." Albedo said as Kevin put his badge away.

"We're going to recruit more Plumbers and Plumbers' kids," Ben said.