Series 2 part 7 Acceptance and Moving on

It was a week after the battle with Lamia and Rin was still shaken by the fact that he ended a life. He was still awake since that night and he showed no signs of being able to sleep anytime soon, he was disheveled and his hair was a mess. He looked as if someone had seen every type of brutal war by the age of nineteen. Looma and Albedo were watching him from the opposite side of the room and their concern was growing by the minute. Rin could feel their concern but he cared little at the moment, he was replaying his major life events on repeat, always stopping with the disintegration of Lamia.

"I don't get it." Albedo said.

"Don't get what?" Looma asked.

"Why he's so torn up about killing Lamia, she wasn't the first person he killed." Albedo answered.

"It's how I did it," Rin said quietly.

Albedo and Looma weren't expecting Rin to say anything and got slightly startled by hearing his voice for the first time in a week. They rushed to him and continued prodding him with questions but they got no genuine response.

"How can we help him?" Looma whispered to Albedo.

Albedo pondered the question before his memory returned to a year before they returned to Earth in an alternative dimension, on an alternative Earth. Albedo remembered a friend they made by the name of Steven, a young half-human teen with a desire to help others above all else.

"I have an idea." Albedo said.

The tone of his voice was odd, like that of someone who has a chance to see a good friend for the first time in a while, but at the same time, it's going to be heavily inconvenient. Albedo turned the dial on the Ultimatrix until he came to a silhouette Looma had never seen before.

 Albedo turned the dial on the Ultimatrix until he came to a silhouette Looma had never seen before

"What's that alien?" Asked Looma, noticing the vaguely familiar figure.

"It's a Celestialsapien, or as Rin calls him, Alien X." Albedo said, much the same way someone would before they enter a VERY annoying conversation.

Looma understood what a Celestialsapien was from old legends she had heard through her journeys through the stars but she always thought they were pure fiction, now she was going to really see one.

"If nothing happens within five minutes slap the Ultimatrix on my chest." Albedo said before biting the bullet and transforming with a flash of deep purple light.

" Albedo said before biting the bullet and transforming with a flash of deep purple light