Part 17

Our quintet was driving along a road near a wind turbine farm and they were talking amongst each other.

"So Albedo, who's the smartest human you've met?" Gwen asked.

"Smart or intelligence aren't usually termed I'd associate with humans but by far it's Rin. Even before the experiments." Albedo said.

"What do you mean experiments?!" Hope said angrily.

"Calm down." Rin said, "He infused me with Galvanic DNA making me significantly smarter than most humans could ever be, even while I'm not trying to act smart."

Hope was about to question further when something appeared in front of the Rustbucket causing a wreck. Rin was the only one to notice the object and he turned into Diamondhead to protect himself and was sent through the windshield while everyone else was knocked out. Rin stood up after the collision and saw what looked to be a purple Diamondhead with a red half-Omnitrix symbol on its chest.

"Who are you?! Why did you crash us???!!" Rin asked angrily.

"You know why, Allen." The creature said as it turned into a familiar human.

"KEVIN?! How did you get out of the null-void?" Rin asked shocked.

"I saw some robot open a portal and I followed him, simple as that," Kevin said

"But what's that thing on your wrist, a knock of Omnitrix?" Rin asked.

'Grr, No! It's Antitrix! It contains all the DNA I absorbed from you and Tennyson giving me access to 18 transformations!" Kevin said as he rolled up his leave to further reveal the device.

"Congratulations!" Rin said, "Still inferior to mine though."

"What do you mean? MIne has 18 aliens while yours only has 10. And I thought you were the smart one." Kevin said mockingly.

"I have 20 aliens and I'm pretty sure they can all evolve into Ultimate forms so I'm pretty sure that means I have 40," Rin said seriously.

Kevin shook with anger and slapped the Antitrix and transformed into a mutated Diamondhead then saying, "HOW ABOUT SOME CRYSTALFIST?!"

"Knock off Diamondhead? Boring!" Rin said as he transformed into Diamondhead again without touching the Ultimatrix.

Kevin charged and knocked rin in front of a nearby wind-turbine. 

"Wow, you're pretty weak for a mutated Petrosapien," Rin said.

"Diss me all you want Allen, I've got your powers, plus my own! I'm Kevin 11!" Kevin yelled as he shot crystal shards at Rin.

Rin caught one of the crystals while the others shattered on contact

"Too bad all of your powers are only half as good as ours." He yelled as he crushed the crystal.