Part 12

(Hey guys this isn't the Phill episode. To be clear I AM NOT SKIPPING IT I am simply delaying it and adding some chapters of my own that aren't In the original show. Heads up this one will be quite emotional.)

It was a dark and stormy day for our group, they were back in Bellwood but not for a good reason, Rin's mom passed away. She had a stress-induced Heart-Attack and passed before she could get to the hospital. The hexad left the Rustbucket at MT. Rushmore and ran to Bellwood by Ben and Rin. Rin was running with only one passenger, Hope while Ben was dragging the others in a large wagon that used to be pulled by a horse. Hope saw Rin was in pain and decided to talk to him.

"You alright Rin?" She asked.

"No, I'm not. She's getting buried today and I might not be able to make it because Ben made us wait around in a victory celebration after beating Vilgax even after we got the news." Rin answered sadly.

For the rest, of their short journey, they remained in silence and timed out just as they got into Bellwood near the graveyard. The quintet walked with Rin to his mother's grave, they were too late she had already been buried. Rin walked to her tombstone that said, "Here lies Jane Allen beloved mother of one. 1989-2020."

Rin fell to his knees and started crying uncontrollably at the fact that he was too late to say goodbye before the burial. He cried and Hope walked up from behind him and hugged him tightly and stroking his hair. The rest of the hexad joined around Rin with Kevin also hugging him knowing what it was like to be alone but for different reasons.

After a few minutes Ben quite rudely and borderline unempathetically said, "Guys can we go see the Sumo Slammers Movie?"

They all except for Rin turned to Ben shocked and appalled that he had said something so inconsiderate and rude and Max was about to scold him for that when he heard shuffling. Rin silently got up and looked at Ben with a look of pure malice yet somehow at the same time it was blank like a predator going after its next meal. That type of look had only been seen once when he fought Kevin as Waybig. Kevin recognized the look and had the same fear for Ben as he did for himself as he did on that day.

Kevin was terrified because that was the look Rin had when he was pinned down and had a cosmic ray pointed at his head. If Kevin had not surrendered that day he likely would have been annihilated. 

"R-Rin don't do anything crazy." Kevin said.

Rin charged at Ben in normal form punching him in the stomach causing Ben to puke. Rin pulled his leg back and Roundhouse kicked Ben with his heel knocking him a few feet away. 

"Rin stop!" The group yelled but to no avail.

Ben got up and charged back at Rin aiming to punch him, as he got close Rin grabbed Ben's arm and threw him into a nearby tree. Rin raised the Ultimatrix to transform but the group noticed something odd about it, the blue was turning to red as if Rin's anger was bleeding into it.  He activated it and randomly selected an alien then slammed down and transformed into a new alien.

This new alien was short, white, had a robitic voice, and as Rin transformed he found out he had sonic screams and duplication powers. 

"Echo Echo!!" Rin yelled.

"You want a fight with aliens? Fine!" Ben yelled as he transformed too.

Ben transformed into Diamond head and charged at Rin with a sword-arm. Rin duplicated and dodged  Ben's attacks.

"You're not going to win this time Rin, espicially with that tiny alien!" Ben said.

Rin said nothing but he had his clones surround Ben in a circle.