Series 2 part 10 The Plumbers' Helpers

Rin was driving around town after picking up some groceries for his house when he got a call from Ben on his phone which he connected to his car's console.

"What's up Ben?" Rin asked when he picked up the call.

"This girl named Julie and l went on a date at the pier, do you think you could pick us up?" Ben asked slightly embarrassed.

Rin contemplated for a second, happy that his friend finally got a date as Albedo now owed him twenty dollars.

"How'd you get there?" Rin asked, "Does she know about the Omnitrix."

"Kevin dropped us off here and an alien-like Upgrade attacked us. So yeah she knows." Ben answered.

"Guess you finally took Paradox's advice eh? Alright, I'm coming," Rin said as he popped a U-turn and sped towards the pier at speeds that would make a radar gun explode.

________________________________________________________________________________________

"{So what did he say?" Julie asked Ben.

"He said he would be here soon," Ben said, "Just to warn you though he drives incredibly fast but is an amazing driver, he's never gotten into an accident."

Julie was a little frightened to know that the guy who was picking them up drove so fast but before she could ponder this any more a car came speeding at her and she shrieked and closed her eyes, but nothing happened. Before the car could hit her, the driver slammed the brake and gas, drifted around her, and stopped with Ben's open car door.

"Hey bro." A voice said from the car.

"Hey Rin," Ben said unamused as his friend nearly scared his date half to death.

"That's the guy who's going to be driving us?" Julie asked concerned for their safety.

"Yup," Rin said as he got out of the car, "Rin Allen at your service. Ultimatrix wielder and third smartest being in five different galaxies reporting in."

Julie leaned over and whisper asked into Ben's ear, "Is he exaggerating?"

"One, I can hear you, and two, no I'm not," Rin said freaking Julie out.

"Thanks again for agreeing to drive us home Rin," Ben said. 

"Yeah," Rin said, "You have thirty seconds to get in the car before I change my mind."

Upon hearing this the two quickly scrambled to get in the car as Rin counted backward from thirty. By the time they had gotten into the car Rin had reached fifteen and had just laughed to himself as he got in the car after them.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Rin began in a voice akin to that of a pilot, "If you value your body functions and placement of your body parts, I recommend that you buckle the hell up!"

Ben and Julie quickly scrambled to fasten their seatbelts ar Rin started the car which roared to life.  Rin began driving and much to Julie's surprise it was at the same level as the speed limit.

"Wow, I can't believe he's going the speed limit," Julie said.

Ben sighed when she said this but before she could, Rin slammed on the gas, quickly going from third miles per hour to a few hundred miles per hour.

Julie began screaming in fear as Rin kept going faster and faster.

"Come on," Rin said, "We're not even at a fourth of our max speed."

Rin pressed a button on his steering wheel and green flames erupted from the car's exhaust ports. In just a few seconds, they tripled their speed and everyone was flung to the back of their seats. Rin pressed another button which caused the exhaust flames to grow larger and caused them to speed to their absolute maximum.  Julie somehow screamed even louder and closed her eyes as Rin turned the wheel while stomping on the brake which caused them to be flung forward only stopped by their seatbelts.