Part 8 The Alliance

The quintet was stopped at a gas station where Rin, Kevin, and Max were cleaning the Rustbucket. Rin was washing the back glass when he saw Ben's message that said, 'wash me.'

"Quite the message Ben." Rin said.

"It makes a statement." He replied.

Suddenly an armored car's back doors were blown off by a plasma rifle.

"NO! THAT'S A STATEMENT!" Gwen yelled.

3 bikers with helmets and plasma rifles walked up and saw The quintet looking at them.

"What are you looking at!?" The leader yelled before blasting at them

Rin and Max noticed what was happening and they tackled Ben, Gwen, and Kevin behind the Rustbucket just in time to avoid the blast.

"Alright, guys I have a battle plan." Rin said causing the others to lean in to listen, "Ben will turn into Fourarms for brute strength and I'll turn into Chromastone."

"What do I do?" Kevin asked.

"You'll absorb some of my power and we'll work together. Chromastone can fly, absorb energy, and generate ultraviolet rainbow blasts that get stronger when he absorbs more energy." Rin answered.

Both Rin and Ben transform and get their desired aliens. Kevin successfully absorbs Chromastone's power and they all jump out from behind the Rustbucket. One of the bikers tries to blast Kevin but he just absorbed it and fired it back. The force caused their helmet to crack. Rin went after the leader while Kevin and Ben went after the others.

Ben pinned two of them and pulled off their helmets revealing that they were both women.

"You're all women? Look I don't want to hurt you guys." Ben said.

"Doesn't matter Fourarms they're criminals." Rin said.

The leader used his lapse in concentration to kick Rin away and she tried to blast Ben. Max saw what she was doing and threw a tire at her. She turned around and shot at Max, but she missed and hit the concrete overhang above the gas station. Concerete fell on Max knocking him out. Suddenly robotic drones appeared and started blasting the ground.

Ben, who wanted to help his grandpa threw the girls away and smashed the drones. He then threw them at the leader named Rojo. Everyone ran over to Max.  Gwen was about to call 911 when Ben picked up Max and started running to the nearby hospital. Rin timed out and Kevin's absorption wore off. Rin turned into Big Chill and grabbed the other two and started flying after Ben.

The quintet was at the hospital with all of the kids around Max's bed while he was unconscious. The Doctor walked in and Ben asked him if his grandpa would be alright.

"Your grandpa suffered a concussion, lacerations, and a broken leg. But for a man his age he's remarkibally strong. He'll be alright with some rest." The doctor said, "On his entry papers it said some concrete fell on him. What happened?"

"Some people were robbing an armored car and they shot above us to scare us. Their rifles caused some concrete to fall off of the over hang at the gas station where we were parked. He got hit because he saved us." Rin said.

The  doctor left and the kids were left to their own devices. Ben was messing with the Omnitrix outside the room with Rin and Kevin. They were bouncing ideas back and forth about how to use teamwork better when something crashed through the windows. It was a woman with metal claws and robotic augmentations.

"Give me the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix!" She yelled.

"If you want them come get them!" Rin yelled.