Part 3 Washington B.C.

A mother and son were trapped inside a burning building when the roof caved in and fell.The woman shielded her kid and was accepting her demise when two creatures caught it.

"Who are you guys?"The kid asked.

"Where here to help."the two figures now identified as Heatblast and Swampfire

They threw the rubble and Heatblast absorbed the fire around them. They ran to a wall and the two used a combined blast of fire to make a hole in it. Swampfire grabbed seeds off of his shoulder and threw them to the concrete where they took root an formed a large vine up to the hole.

"You two down the vine!"Heatblast said to the woman and her kid,

After the woman and kid were on the ground the heroes jumped down and landed on the concrete.Suddenly the Rustbucket pulls up and Gwen says,"Hey flamers, the fire was a diversion for a jewelry story heist.Get in!"

The boys were walking to the RV but Ben noticed a card in the kid's hand.

"Whoa!A GOLDEN SUMO SLAMMERS CARD WHERE DID YOU GET IT!!!?"Ben said curiously and enthusiastically.

"I got it in a box of cereal as a prize."The kid said.

Ben was about to continue talking but Rin interrupted him to say, "HEATBLAST! THE ROBBERS ARE GETTING AWAY, HURRY UP!"

"Alright I'm coming Swampfire."He replied dejectedly.

Ben got into the Rustbucket and they sped off to catch the robbers.The thieves' car could be seen a little way up the road and the heroes started to lean out the window.

"On 3 three!"Said Rin, "One, Two, THREE!!!

They both shot massive balls of fire from their palms hitting the back left and front right tires causing the car to spin out.They stopped and the duo got out of the Rustbucket. Swampfire went to the left car door and Heatblast went to the right door.They ripped the doors of their hinges and ignited their hands.

"Unless you two want permanent sun burns I recommend you put your hands against the wall!"Ben said aggressively.

The robbers put their hands on the all and Ben sad, "You two picked the wrong day to be bad-" before he could finish his sentence they both reverted back to human form."-guys" Ben finished.

The robbers turned around at the flash of red and blue light. "IT'S JUST SOME TEENAGER AND HIS LITTLE BROTHER, GRAB THE JEWELS!" The first robber said.

They went to grab the jewels but Rin punched one in the face and Ben tripped the other one just as the police showed up.

"No need to think us for stopping them." Ben started to say before he was interrupted.

"What you two did was stupid!"The officer said. "You could have gotten killed! Go to your parents!" The officer yelled.

Ben was about to say something back but Rin told him not to and they went into the rust bucket.Meanwhile in another part of the city a man walks into a dilapidated apartment.

"Oh man it smells awful in here!" The man exclaimed as he walked towards a frog terrarium.Suddenly a man with pale green skin appeared behind him and said," How did you get in here!?" in a threatening manner.

"I have a key considering I'm your landlord." The first man said, "Well probably not anymore considering your rent is 6 months overdue!"

"All of my funds go to my work.Now leave you're disturbing me!"The green man said before going back to his work.

"LISTEN!"  The land lord shouted, "You and your furry friends will be sleeping on the streets if you don't pony up the cash!"

"Pony up?" The green skinned man said, "You must be an animal lover. If so, you're going to love this." He said as he place a frog on the ground and put an odd helmet on his head that looked like it had antlers.